Random good picture Not show
1) A policeman snapped handcuffs around his wrists.
2) He was led away to jail in handcuffs.
3) He was taken away in handcuffs.
4) He was brought into the room handcuffed.
5) She was taken to the police station in handcuffs.
6) The accused entered the courtroom handcuffed to two police officers.
7) The policeman slipped a pair of handcuffs on his wrists.
8) They put handcuffs on the two men and led them away.
9) The police officer clicked a pair of handcuffs around his wrists.
10) A policeman put handcuffs on the suspect.
11) Police handcuffed him and hauled him off to jail.
12) He was handcuffed to a policeman.
13) He was brought into the court in handcuffs.
14) She was led away in handcuffs.
15) Her hands were handcuffed behind her back.
16) The amendments handcuffed the committee and prevented further action.
17) The police clapped the handcuffs on the man before he could escape.
18) They tried to handcuff him but, despite his injuries,[http://sentencedict.com/handcuff.html] he fought his way free.
19) The handcuff chafed his left wrist.
20) Even to handcuff both hands if necessary.
21) The police search and handcuff both men.
22) I done handcuff lightning and put thunder in jail.
23) But now, it became a handcuff and constrained children freedom and activeness conversely.
24) Something, such as a handcuff, that resembles a wrist ornament.
25) The soldiers handcuff the ring leader and cover his head.
26) He twisted her arms behind her back and clipped a pair of handcuffs on her wrists.
27) Paul was put into the cell,his wrists were finally freed from handcuffs.
28) Two prisoners bungled an escape bid after running either side of a lamp-post while handcuffed.
29) He wondered, too, whether the man would be willing to unlock the handcuff that chafed away at his right wrist.
More similar words: handcuffs, cuff, scuffle, hand in hand, bloodcurdling, hue and cry, grandchild, neck and crop, nook and cranny, beyond control, guff, bluff, snuff, stuff, rebuff, suffer, suffuse, buffer, suffix, fluffy, duffer, guffaw, ruffle, suffice, shuffle, muffled, ruffian, puffing, suffrage, suffocate.