Random good picture Not show
(1) It is not easy to break off a bad habit.
(2) Britain threatened to break off diplomatic relations with the regime.
(3) Britain threatened to break off diplomatic relations. Sentencedict.com
(4) We had to break off our holiday and return home immediately.
(5) We may break off relations with that country.
(6) The Senator has been urged to break off all links with arms companies.
(7) Small parts on the toys could break off and choke young children.
(8) Icebergs break off from the ice sheets and float southwards.
(9) Telephoning Jonathan to break off the engagement had almost been a high point of comic relief.
(10) Astonishingly, Pound did not break off relations.
(11) I break off the search and start hanging around the apartment.
(12) Let's break off for lunch.
(13) Nyerere was the first to break off relations.
(14) If they break off their constant peregrinations(sentencedict.com), their voice seizes up and they lose their memory.
(15) I was sorry to break off his conversation with Margaret, but I had to leave.
(16) That was why I had to break off our relationship in the end.
(17) I advised him to break off ( the habit of ) smoking.
(18) Chunks of the overlying rock may break off and become a part of a sill.
(19) Huge pieces of the ice shelf break off and slowly melt into the sea.
(20) In an attempt to diffuse the tension I suggested that we break off for lunch.
(21) His girlfriend has just told him that she wants to break off their engagement.
(22) They come down on to the ground and immediately their wings break off close to the thorax.
(23) Squeeze out a star, pull the bag slightly sideways to pull the star into a tail, and break off.
(24) In the wake of the bombing, the UK is threatening to break off diplomatic relations.
(25) Don't pull strips straight up or you may irritate skin and break off hair.
(26) Up to this stage it will have been fairly easy for them to break off their activities should the occasion demand it.
(27) My theory is that if one is doing it, all do it until the first one has the courage to break off; it's peer pressure.
(28) Results The characteristic performance that the spondylolysis of lumbar spine was the bone wreath consecution to break off.
(29) Suburban company in Qingdao invests the business enterprise service system to exercise the modification or break off the ministrant right, dont need to member or the third square be responsible for.
(30) Romola's heart swelled again, so that she was forced to break off.
More similar words: break out, to speak of, break, break up, break in, break away, break down, break into, break through, breast, streak, breathing, out of breath, work off, back of, walk off, mark off, pick off, knock off, think of, for lack of, breeze, peak, speak, sneak, steak, weaken, speak for, speak up, speaker.