Random good picture Not show
1. Can you help me blow up these balloons?
2. They used five tons of dynamite to blow up the rock.
3. They threatened to blow up the plane if their demands were not met.
4. Would you help me blow up these balloons?
5. Can you blow up this balloon ?
6. They used plastic explosive to blow up the bridge.
7. Rebels attempted to blow up the bridge.
8. It may well blow up a storm tonight.
9. We'll soon blow up his plan.
10. The terrorists are threatening to blow up the plane.
11. One false move and the bomb might blow up.
12. They had plotted to blow up the White House.
13. The army used precision - guided munitions to blow up enemy targets.
14. Be sure to blow up the tyres before you drive off.
15. The terrorists are threatening to blow up the hijacked airliner.
16. You need to blow up the tyres on your bike.
17. You'll have to blow up the fire to make it burn.
18. These saboteurs threatened to blow up the factory if their demands were not met.
19. Could you lend me a pump to blow up my bicycle tires?
20. What did it take to make Paul blow up?
21. Come and help me blow up the balloons.
22. Liable blow up in their faces.
23. Trains blow up and people still survive.
24. Blow up the wall with the explosives. 22.
25. The gunners had to blow up some of their own artillery pieces to keep them from being turned on themselves.
26. Tell the students to blow up the balloon and then tape the straw to the balloon.
27. Jurors ruled that Nichols plotted to blow up the building.
28. He was jailed for 45 years for trying to blow up a plane.
29. Guy Fawkes was executed for treason after he took part in a plot to blow up the British Parliament building.
30. He'd only have to start talking like that and everything would blow up again and he was too tired for that.