Random good picture Not show
1. She's a big gun in city politics.
2. The big guy with the big gun strafed the place.
3. In Houston, many of the big gun shops have opted to police themselves.
4. The big gun in the critics' arsenal this year was Wayne Levi and his four triumphs.
5. He's a big gun, a macho man in the world of the otaku.
6. Did you hear the big gun firing, from the prison-ships?
7. He won't be the last big gun brought out in the battle for Stockton South.
8. There was a tank with a big gun on it.
9. The first big gun you can build.
10. Big gun: a very skilled person.
11. He became a big gun in scientific circles.
12. Ecology many be the big gun in the battle to keep the world's wild animals alive.
13. He's a big gun.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. The company's big gun quarterbacked the meeting about their revenue report.
15. Operate guidebook: The CTRL attackstones for the big gun, the space attackstones for the nailhead hammer, the arrowhead acts, jumps up.
16. And we analyzed the effect of the big gun erect axis incline trunnion axis is out of the vertical of the erect axis and the big gun axis is out of the vertical of the erect axis to measuring accuracy.