Random good picture Not show
1. I think it's very important for those governments to do whatever they can to get a bigger bang for the buck.
2. By October 1987, a year after Big Bang, the inflated City salaries were slipping.
3. That all started with the big bang!
4. From? the Big Bang, they exist on the position.
5. He gets a big bang out of movies.
6. Numerous stars were born after the Big Bang.
7. What is the Big Bang theory?
8. Modern cosmological models addressuniverse was from the Big Bang.
9. The Big Bang theory was put forward by Lemaitre.
10. But the big bang was an unavoidable traffic jam.
11. One hundred million years after the big bang, a second transition occurred.
12. The 2008 Kawasaki Bayou 250 ATV provides a big bang in a small package.
13. They had found the cool afterglow of the big bang: the cosmic microwave background radiation.
14. Using this theory to infer a big bang, however, rests on observations about the large-scale structure of the universe.
15. European scientists say they have set a record for high-energy collisions of protons in the world's largest atom smasher,(Sentencedict.com) mimicking conditions close to the "Big Bang" that created the universe.
16. As regards the origin of the universe, the "Big Bang" theory, established by the famous scientist George Gamow and others, is commonly accepted.
17. This cosmic microwave background radiation, they said, represents the ancient afterglow of the big bang.
18. According to supersymmetry each force emerged separately during the big bang.
19. The South Pole Telescope, which began scientific observations in 2007, surveys the sky for cosmic microwave background radiation, the "afterglow" of the Big Bang.
20. Much of the progress has come through studies of the afterglow of the big bang, radiation known as the cosmic microwave background (CMB).
21. The steady state theory has been abandoned in favor of the big bang theory.
22. The crash was the highest - energy cosmic event known to have occurred since the Big Bang.
23. "Not only did it earn Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson a Nobel prize, but it confirmed the big bang and opened up a whole field of cosmology, " says Cramer.
24. Operation, the warmer post-stock index level of activity can be maintained, the concern may be at the bottom of a big bang, or a total of relatively small species.
25. It happens to be a googol (1 followed by 100 zeroes) times smaller than would be expected if the universe was created in a single Big Bang.
26. These young galaxies offer important new insights into the Universe's formative years, just one thousand million years after the Big Bang.
27. He suggested that it was just one electron, constantly darting all over the universe, from the Big Bang to the end of time and back again, continuing an uncountable number of times.
28. Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, a key basis for the Big Bang theory, is silent on what happened before that event.
29. The main focus of the two-day Test for the Ducati Team is the decision on whether to go with the screamer or big bang engine on the GP11, as discussed by Filippo Preziosi in this interview.
30. If you're making a fundamental architectural change to the supersystem -- for example, replacing a homegrown ERP system with an SAP deployment -- you may be tempted to take a big bang approach.
More similar words: bangle, bangladesh, bring back, sewing basket, shopping bag, shopping basket, big, bigot, bigotry, bight, bigoted, big gun, bigamy, bigger, big-name, big deal, big fish, a big deal, a big shot, ambiguous, big cheese, ambiguity, unambiguous, ban, band, disambiguation, bane, bank, banks, banyan.