Random good picture Not show
1. The element employs a bifilar wound wire grid on an insulating substrate.
2. These bifilar windings were so oriented in the circuit as to produce zero a. c. volt age between adjacent turns.
3. To measure the horizontal component of geomagnetism, the "bifilar balance method" is used, together with an additional adjustable magnetic field to compensate the geomagnetic field.
4. Some important properties and advantages of the general bifilar torsion pendulum are then presented.
5. A new backfire antenna fed by a bifilar backfire belix is described in this Paper.
6. TIG welding power source made from SCR and bifilar winding energy saving inductor is introduced in this paper.
7. This paper discusses the bifilar splitting phenomenon of magnetic focusing spiral curve.
8. This paper described the structure and principle of a bifilar torsion pendulum in its general (unsymmetrical) form.
9. It also gives a useful and effective analysis method for bifilar transmission-line transformer. The calculated values are in good agreement with the metrical values.
10. The pedestrian overbridge of Haidian Park is located in Beijing Haidian Park,[sentencedict.com/bifilar.html] whose steel-concrete continous beam is a bifilar and hyperbolic through box beam.
11. It is shown that the performance of new multifilar helices is better than that of the corresponding bifilar helix.
12. Characteristics equations and experiment results are given. It is shown that the performance of new multifilar helices is better than that of the corresponding bifilar helix.
13. This is because McIntosh maintains the voltage from each screen grid to cathode constant by the unity coupling between the two halves of the bifilar winding.
More similar words: filar, filarial, filariasis, microfilaria, bifid, spina bifida, fila, filature, defilade, filament, filaggrin, filamentous, filamentary, monofilament, hilar, pilar, filamentation, ASCII file, similar, basilar, hilarity, similarly, hilarious, similarity, dissimilar, exhilarate, exhilarated, hilariously, be similar to, exhilaration.