Random good picture Not show
1) Here are microfilaria. These tiny worms circulate in the bloodstream. There are several species with slightly different clinical characteristics, but they are spread by mosquitos.
2) Results In 1956, microfilaria rate in crowd was 15. 13% and main vector was Culex pallens.
3) The microfilaria in circulation blood not only can be check up in all of Scid infected, adult worm also can be collected, meaning 100% of scid was successful for infected with bancrofti filaria.
4) The positive cases of microfilaria were not found in the populations bom after basic eradication of filariasis.
5) The experimental methods pertinent to the drug screening and the variation of microfilaria and adult worm counts in cotton rats are described.
More similar words: microfilm, microfiche, microeconomics, micro-economics, profile, profiling, low profile, soil profile, high profile, micro, monofilament, micron, microbe, microbus, microdot, racial profiling, keep a low profile, microcosm, microvolt, microgram, microwave, microglia, micropore, microbial, microphone, microtome, microsome, microcopy, Microsoft, microchip.