Random good picture Not show
1. We felt exhilarated by our walk along the beach.
2. The cold weather exhilarated the walkers.
3. We have just got some exhilarating news.
4. It was exhilarating to be on the road again and his spirits rose.
5. My first parachute jump was an exhilarating experience.
6. Dan felt strangely exhilarated by the day's events.
7. He felt strangely exhilarated by the brisk,(http://sentencedict.com) blue morning.
8. At the end of the race I was exhilarated.
9. He clearly found the physical exertion exhilarating.
10. I felt exhilarated after a morning of skiing.
11. Our first parachute jump was an exhilarating experience.
12. I felt very exhilarated after my day at the ocean.
13. Speed had always exhilarated him.
14. Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating. Denis Waitley
15. I couldn't help contrast the boredom with United's exhilarating 4-3 encounter with Liverpool some years back, also in Belfast.
16. It is exhilarating, like the first glimpse of green grass when entering a baseball stadium.
17. Laughter is an exhilarating exercise which, like deep breathing, massages the internal organs.
18. The leaves were radiant in the light, and the cool, sweet air touched the skin, exhilarating and chilly.
19. The descent, like a big dipper, is exhilarating but perfectly safe.
20. It's exhilarating to climb mountains.
21. Studying in the U. S. A. will exhilarate you. It will change the landscape of your life permanently.
22. I know countless students whose inquiring minds exhilarate me. I like to hear the play of their ideas. I don't know if they are getting As or Cs, and I don't care.
23. A delicate, blissful fresh water fragrance to uplift, exhilarate and inspire. Ideal for customers who enjoy wearing fresh, floral fragrances .
24. This dangerous task exhilarate his spirits.
25. But in the last pages Chailly slackens the pulse again, and instead of an ending to exhilarate and thrill we have anticlimax.
26. That things always went as badly as she had foreseen did not exhilarate her in the least.
27. Since the beginning, thrill rides were designed to both exhilarate and terrify.
More similar words: exhilarated, exhilaration, exhilarating, hilarity, hilarious, annihilate, philatelist, smell a rat, declarative, declaration, karate, exhibit, separate, disparate, separately, exhibition, separate from, declaration of independence, philander, similar, philanthropy, annihilation, similarly, philanthropic, similarity, dissimilar, philanthropist, be similar to, dissimilarity, tabula rasa.