Random good picture Not show
1. She can belt out a number with the best of them.
2. A radio belted out pop music.
3. The band was belting out all the old favourites.
4. When she opened the door,the dog belted out.
5. The band was belting out songs from the 1940s.
6. She belted out ballads and hillbilly songs one after another all evening.
7. She was belting out old Broadway favourites.
8. He held a three-hour family Karaoke session in his hotel, belting out Sinatra and Beatles hits.
9. The singer belted out a song.
10. Nobody can belt out a tune like she can.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
11. Or perhaps it's belting out Slade's greatest hits with your best friends and a bottle of wine?
12. She's tiny, but she belts out these old blues songs like you wouldn't believe.
13. Within the Swan the jukebox was belting out a deafening selection of hits from the early sixties.
14. The thief belt out of the bank in a hurry.
15. Rosie really knows how to belt out a song.
16. No one can belt out those old songs like she can.
17. No one can belt out those old songs as she can.
18. My so-called singing act was to belt out country standards to the backup of music-only tapes on a portable recorder, a kind of do-it-yourself karaoke machine.
19. At one fairly empty establishment, the young songstress notices me as a white European and asks what I would like her to belt out.