Similar words: treatment, beauty, beat a retreat, entreat, entreaty, beautify, beautiful, beautician. Meaning: n. enhancement of someone's personal beauty.
Random good picture Not show
1. Pamper yourself with our new range of beauty treatments.
2. Additional beauty treatments can be booked in advance.
3. Beauty treatments range from an eyelash tint at £8 to a deep cleansing facial costing £58.
4. Aromatherapy for instance, osteopathy and traditional beauty treatment.
5. It's a unique beauty treatment that uses thermal clay and electrical currents to combat cellulite.
6. Certainly it is much more than an upmarket beauty treatment,[Sentencedict.com ] as some would have us believe.
7. Automotive Beauty: Body of cleanliness and the beauty treatment.
8. This Beauty treatment makes Brides sensual and likaBle, But not far from innocent.
9. Tanning. Tanned skin wasn't seen as a necessary beauty treatment in American society until the last 20 years or so, with the exception of the taxidermy community.
10. Treat yourself occasionally to a relaxing massage or beauty treatment. You deserve it!
11. The most luxurious beauty treatment for the face is the application of a face pack.
12. Charlotte: Charlotte is a wealthy woman in her early forties who views aromatherapy as nothing more than an upmarket beauty treatment.
13. Oh, I agree. We both work hard and a little beauty treatment relieve stress.
More similar words: treatment, beauty, beat a retreat, entreat, entreaty, beautify, beautiful, beautician, a great many, contentment, resentment, treat, discontentment, treaty, retreat, mistreat, treatise, treatable, retreated, allotment, vestment, abetment, commitment, apartment, indictment, adjustment, department, investment, compartment, appointment.