Random good picture Not show
1. The decision follows concern over levels of background radiation in the city's streets.
2. He says it was only one twentieth of background radiation in Oxfordshire.
3. Levels of background radiation are frequently published in the Moscow press, and a number of environmental consultancies run radiation monitoring services.
4. The unwanted radiation is referred to as background radiation.
5. This cosmic microwave background radiation, they said, represents the ancient afterglow of the big bang.
6. Fluctuations in the cosmic microwave background radiation probe the earliest moments of the universe.
7. However, measurements of the cosmic microwave background radiation temperature suggest that its structure may have some systematic order.
8. These gases scatter light from the cosmic microwave background radiation as it passes through the clusters, similar to the way Earth's atmosphere can scatter starlight, making some stars twinkle.
9. And Wilson and Penzias discovered the cosmic microwave background radiation, physical evidence for the Big Bang, while fiddling with an antenna designed to catch radio waves bouncing off satellites.
10. The glow of cosmic microwave background radiation, which is found throughout the universe, is thought to be a tangible remnant of leftover light from the big bang.
11. Possibly we are accustomed, biologically speaking, to this background radiation.
12. The mottled look of the Cosmic Microwave Background radiation is the result of differences in temperature and density.
13. No. No more background radiation black holes or Mars robots.
14. The influx of energy would help explain the microwave background radiation.
15. In particular, why is the temperature of the microwave background radiation so nearly the same when we look in different directions?
16. Regular checks by it's own monitoring team show only normal background radiation levels.
17. This leaves the problem of how to explain the microwave background radiation.
18. The 20 tonnes of lead in the batteries has been found to have an immeasurably low level of background radiation.
19. Their cumulative effect would give rise to the microwave background radiation.
20. If there is no safe dose cancer rates should increase as the natural background radiation level increases.
21. The South Pole Telescope, which began scientific observations in 2007, surveys the sky for cosmic microwave background radiation, the "afterglow" of the Big Bang.
22. You might say , well, look, we have the cosmic microwave background radiation.
23. Kashlinsky and colleagues first noticed the dark flow when studying the way gas in galaxy clusters interacts with the cosmic microwave background radiation.
24. They had found the cool afterglow of the big bang: the cosmic microwave background radiation.
25. Data from the Wilkinson Microwave Anisotropy Probe (WMAP) can show the minute temperature changes created as the cosmic microwave background radiation moves through gases in galaxy clusters.
26. His work in black body form and anisotropy of the cosmic microwave background radiation CEMENTED our understanding of the origin of the universe.
27. These quasar jets are formed when electrons emitted from a black hole impact with cosmic background radiation left by the big bang, giving astronomers clues about the conditions in the early universe.sentencedict .com
28. The recent progress on observation and theory of the cosmic microwave background radiation(CBR) is presented in this paper.
29. This paper summaries the implementation quality assurance programme for environmental background radiation investigation around Tianwan NPP.
30. If multiple universes exist, they may collide with each other and leave behind signs in the cosmic microwave background radiation, researchers say.
More similar words: background, background music, background color, radiation, irradiation, adaptive radiation, underground railroad, electromagnetic radiation, break ground, radiating, round and round, radiate, radiator, mediation, irradiate, eradication, remediation, repudiation, underground, radiator grille, ground, trade association, foundation, aground, grounds, foundations, grounded, foreground, groundnut, groundhog.