Random good picture Not show
31. This is clearly an essential attribute for articles of jewellery and functional items such as tableware.
32. Screen metaphors have been developed for each of these areas to make location in the system a graphical attribute.
33. Humour in a woman is an attribute these men find particularly appealing.
34. A major attribute of Glasgow is the way in which all parties collaborate to win new location customers for the city.
35. He had judged her without question,(http://sentencedict.com/attribute.html) but could attribute fortitude and resolution to Matilda despite the Empress's glaring faults.
36. But, for such an attribute, the difference could also be due to the greater psychological affinity between Is.
37. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. George Washington
38. It was based on independent particles, each coding for a single attribute and each following its own path down the generations.
39. They show not the slightest sign of that one essential attribute we think animal life should have: movement.
40. Real will is an attribute of consciousness, not of the sleep in which most people pass their waking lives.
41. Some parents attribute incorrect or erroneous motives, desires or ideas to their children.
42. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Mahatma Gandhi
43. The second relevant attribute of a transaction is uncertainty about the environment in which it is to be executed.
44. The third human attribute in Williamson's model is dignity, though it is one of the least-developed concepts.
45. He wanted his personal belief and his professional expertness to come out as a single attribute.
46. It is quite another to attribute a sense of mechanical consciousness to ancient pre-industrial civilization.
47. These attribute values will need to be adjusted following the event.
48. The meanings we attribute to apartment are not so far apart that we can not bargain away our biases.
49. Such vision is an unusual attribute, but one which the artist maintains has been with him since a very young age.
50. Then write an outstanding characteristic-a physical attribute, a result it brings, or an unusual feature.
51. The best he could do was to attribute to his elements certain inherent tendencies.
52. One very significant change from Morgan we can attribute to Marx.
53. Attribute data is most often obtained in computer-readable form direct from agencies whose function it is to collect and distribute such data.
54. Her special attribute was her ability to draw friends and allies for a lifetime, based on fleeting contact.
55. Attribute it to the West Coast offense at your own peril.
56. I have no wish to attribute motives, but clearly finance intervenes.
57. Male sexuality was defined as an instinctual force which, while needing constant medical supervision, was an essential attribute of masculinity.
58. We do not attribute awareness to other species which obviously use similar private stimuli.
59. There often arises the problem of distinguishing between an entity and an attribute.
60. The product name part of the query URL comes from the name attribute of the input tag.
More similar words: contribute, distribute, contribute to, contributor, distribution, contribution, attract, attractive, attraction, tribe, tribal, at that time, cute, outer, route, rib, minute, execute, computer, dispute, statute, ribbon, horrible, terribly, describe, constitute, subscriber, trim, trick, trial.