Random good picture Not show
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Love at first sight.
7. It was love at first sight.
8. They fell in love at first glance.
9. He was cross at first, but later he relented.
10. It can be tricky at first, but persevere.
11. At first, he was really scared.
12. The young couple fell in love at first sight.
13. At first I scoffed at the notion.
14. Under interrogation, he refused to say anything at first.
15. At first consumers were wary of e-banking.
16. Every noble work is at first impossible.
17. No one believed me at first.
18. i fall in love with you at first sight.
19. Things were pretty tough at first.
20. I fall in love with you at first sight.
21. The children, at first shy, soon lost their inhibitions.
22. At first there was a lack of trust between them.
23. At first, they refused to sign the agreement, but they caved in when they heard another firm was being approached.
24. At first I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
25. At first his jealousy only showed in small ways-he didn't mind me talking to other guys.
26. She was angry at first but we managed to calm her down.
27. At first I trusted him, but soon I found he's a bad egg.
28. She took it calmly at first but under the surface was seething.
29. Don't worry?it's quite usual to have a few problems at first.
30. It is always prudent to start any exercise programme gradually at first.
More similar words: at first sight, first, first of all, first prize, the first person, in the first place, first and foremost, set fire to, outfit, platform, at full speed, upstairs, firm, burst, at worst, on fire, firmly, fire up, burst in, confirm, burst into, understand, catch fire, burst out laughing.