Random good picture Not show
1) These old stamps are eagerly coveted by collectors.
2) She always coveted power but never quite achieved it.
3) She was the first woman to win this coveted prize.
4) He won the prize they all coveted.
5) Ther other boys coveted his new bat.
6) The Michelin Awards are coveted by restaurants all over the world.
7) She is odds-on favourite to win a coveted Academy Award.
8) She coveted his job so openly that conversations between them were tense.
9) They are this year's winners of the coveted trophy .
10) He had long coveted the chance to work with a famous musician.
11) The Booker Prize is the most coveted British literary award.
12) The part that coveted love kicked into gear.
13) The Federals held the position nearer the coveted town.
14) I met half a dozen men who coveted Barbara.
15) The most coveted prize is empties.
16) Every spare room became a coveted rental unit.
17) The coveted ingredient is discreetly kept in the garage.
18) The most coveted commodities in the top 10 are pass rushers.
19) Another group of Harriman favorites will be given coveted recognition as ushers.
20) He beat to take the coveted first prize in a hard-fought battle at the Sneyd Arms,[http://sentencedict.com/coveted.html] Sneyd Green.
21) British cinema has been flying high recently, winning several coveted awards.
22) This amount nearly totaled the remainder of the longitude prize due him, but it was not the coveted prize.
23) Ladies al; so will have an enormous challenge in trying to secure a coveted victory.
24) Despite their foreignness, the objects these words signify are coveted and voraciously consumed.
25) But in times of tight elections these unsung regions become political hubs, and their votes are coveted prizes.
26) He took a first-class degree at Oxford and won a coveted fellowship at All Souls.
27) Undecided House members have been summoned to the Oval Office for coveted one-on-one chats with the chief executive.
28) His unusual choice and his talent brought a second audition, and then the coveted part in the West End.
29) Denbighshire have matched Flintshire's show of strength by naming their most formidable line-up in pursuit of the coveted last-four ticket.
30) Ryan, 0-4 with just four saves for the Sox last year, has been coveted by Philadelphia for some time.
More similar words: covet, covetous, veteran, cove, cover, covert, inveterate, cover up, uncover, covered, recover, covering, discover, recovery, covenant, coverage, recovered, discovery, discovered, rediscovery, depleted, economic recovery, tete-a-tete, over and over, vet, veto, over and over again, rivet, civet, duvet.