Random good picture Not show
1. I had to take an aptitude test before I began training as a nurse.
2. She had to take/do/sit an aptitude test before she got the job.
3. All applicants are given aptitude tests before being invited for interview.
4. An aptitude test has a formal, structured procedure.
5. Lisa: They stand for Scholastic Aptitude Test.
6. Mike: I know! What's an aptitude test?
7. Most school - leavers should take an aptitude test.
8. After eight weeks comes the "puppy aptitude test, " which evaluates, among other things, whether the pups come when called and how good they are at fetch.
9. Objective To construct the seamen's vocational aptitude test (SVAT) for selection and placement of the seamen.
10. John disregard Aptitude Test results from the accounting profession decided to go professional psychology.
11. He was a good enough student to skip a grade in elementary school and later scored 1280 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
12. Miss Guthridge tells Miss Peterson, the guidance counselor, that vocational aptitude tests are meaningless.
13. He applies for a janitor's job at Microsoft and easily passes an aptitude test.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. When I was in the army I received a kind of aptitude test that all soldiers took and.
15. The investigation of applying computerized adaptive testing to the college scholastic aptitude test .
16. Allocation is based on parental choice and school assessments scaled by a centrally - administered Academic Aptitude Test.
17. When I was in the army I received a kind of aptitude test that all soldiers took and, against a normal of 100, scored 160.
18. Fiercely intelligent, Andrew Wilfahrt scored top marks in the army's aptitude test.
19. According to the correlation between language teaching and testing, language tests involve five basic types:proficiency test, aptitude test, achievement test, diagnostic test, placement test.
20. He applies for a janitor's job at a large firm and easily passes an aptitude test .
21. When I was in the army, I received the kind of aptitude test that all soldiers took and, against a normal of 100, scored 160.
22. Philosophy majors also score highest among disciplines in verbal reasoning and analytical writing on the GRE aptitude test.
23. Are you willing to take a series of personality or aptitude test?
24. Fiercely intelligent, Andrew Wilfahrt scored top marks in the army's aptitude test. He was also a former peace activist who enjoyed classical music.
25. The federal government has a test called the General Aptitude Test Battery, or GATB . whites tend to answer more of the questions correctly.
More similar words: aptitude, attitude, altitude, detest, gratitude, beatitude, longitude, magnitude, servitude, amplitude, turpitude, similitude, pulchritude, destitute, restitution, adaptive, student, detect, captivate, diabetes, detente, captivation, deterrent, determine, detective, test, determined, deteriorate, substitute, eau de toilette.