Synonym: and so forth, etc., etcetera. Similar words: and so, soon, handsome, and so forth, as soon as, heart and soul, sooner or later, on the grounds of. Meaning: adv. continuing in the same way.
Random good picture Not show
1. I in and so on future. Will have your future.
2. He stage-managed drugs sale, black-market operations and so on.
3. We discussed everything-when to go, what to see and so on.
4. Some of animals slough, such as snake, cicada, and so on.
5. They increased their income by raising silkworms and so on.
6. And so on down the catalog of living creatures.
7. Some say language, others abstract thought, and so on.
8. Given third world debt problems and so on, many corporates are stronger credits than many banks.
9. Our gardener is a jack of all trades, he can do carpentering, decorating, a bit of plumbing, and so on.
10. We've got to buy some cheese, bread, butter, salad oil, and so on.
11. He's complaining of all the usual flu symptoms - a high temperature, headache and so on.
12. He reported to a section chief, who reported to a division chief, and so on up the line.
13. She spends her day doing housework, watching television, reading, and so on.
14. Right now in Congress, they're fiddling around with the budget and so on.
15. You can do things for your health in the way of diet, exercise, good lifestyle, not smoking and so on.
16. They sell a wide range of domestic appliances-washing machines, dishwashers and so on.
17. He tried to camouflage his real intentions by talking about friendship and so on.
18. Life in London has so many attractions - nightclubs, good restaurants and so on.
19. He talked about how much we owed to our parents, our duty to our country and so on and so forth.
20. I have to explain A, then B, and C, and so on ad infinitum.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The blurb on the back of the book was full of the usual hyperbole - 'enthralling', 'fascinating' and so on.
22. They also keep their aircraft busy with training, rental, business charters, air ambulance flights, aerial photography and so on.
23. These would include access, environmental disturbance and noise, water levels and assured flow for water sweetening and so on.
24. In applications for statistical or topological modeling, for example, inputs could be frequencies, spatial locations, and so on.
25. So more people wanted to convert deposits into cash, more banks failed, and so on.
26. You may need to develop contacts with schools, special agencies, universities, the Department of Employment, professional bodies and so on.
27. During the first session, you should gather specific information about drinking settings, beverages, and so on.
28. Hence local government employs teachers, social workers, housing managers, architects, engineers and so on to carry out their professional duties.
29. They were older, more overcrowded, less well furnished, more depressing, and so on.
30. For instance, mankind could be replaced by humanity, craftsman by artisan, forefathers by ancestors, spaceman by astronaut and so on.
More similar words: and so, soon, handsome, and so forth, as soon as, heart and soul, sooner or later, on the grounds of, as soon as possible, no one, noon, go on, spoon, diamonds, landscape, balloon, cartoon, teaspoon, a blue moon, behind schedule, tablespoon, make friends with.