Random good picture Not show
1) Quarto volumes are too large to fit on this shelf.
2) The final divergence between score and quarto proves to be more imaginary than real.
3) She lifted out the books; they were quarto, half-bound in leather, and heavy.
4) This book is in quarto format.
5) Empregada: O quarto individual ou de casal?
6) We do not have any volumes in quarto.
7) And true negotiation is quarto only then, negotiation place trades in Shanghai negotiable securities edifice.
8) Empregada : O senhor quer um quarto individual ou de casal ?
9) There is no mention here of dancing monkeys; and the quarto puts them in two pages and several musical numbers later.
10) In Act 2, by contrast,(http://sentencedict.com/quarto.html) there are no serious discrepancies between the score and the quarto.
11) A folio edition was an expensive item, but even cheaper quarto editions of most writers were not available readily.
12) Theodora shuffled the documents and placed them ready for Tobias. There remained a couple of sheets of quarto.
13) You might not think this is enough raw material to spin out over 345 hardback quarto pages, but why not?
14) We have Own the advanced production machine in lineation, in double offset lithograph, in quarto equipments.
15) Now, the company has high-level printing equipment such as quarto, octavo , single, double four-color printing machine made in Germany and Japan.
More similar words: quartz, quarter, quartet, quarterback, last quarter, headquarters, first quarter, close quarters, square, quarry, quarrel, square up, aquarium, near to, cartoon, carton, suharto, start on, start off, quarantine, fair and square, quarrelsome, quarrel with, sartorial, give ear to, on the part of, be similar to, cartography, part of speech, chart of accounts.