Random good picture Not show
1. At that time, Nepal was transformed from an absolute monarchy into a multi-party democracy.
2. In an absolute monarchy the king can do anything he wants.
3. IMAGINE that the United Kingdom was an absolute monarchy known as Windsor Britain.
4. This aesthetic interest due under the system of absolute monarchy to meet to show off and compare with noble heart, forming a spread to a broad spectrum of Times.
5. For all that time France had been an absolute monarchy.
6. The collapse of the absolute monarchy was very swift.
7. For Durkheim this explained the harshness of punishment in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, when absolute monarchy was at its height.
8. So the government system is not autocratic monarchy or absolute monarchy.
9. In the Old Testament they saw a form of government that, with modifications, could be copied in modern times. That is why they opposed the absolute monarchy of the Jacobean kings in England.
10. In Germany they fight with the bourgeoisie whenever it acts in a revolutionary way, against the absolute monarchy, the feudal squirearchy , and the petty bourgeoisie.
11. This style embodied the political, social and cultural conditions during the rule of Louis XIV , and reflected the rationalism ideology and absolute monarchy.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The moon is also the reality dream of country life and rebellion of absolute monarchy.
13. During the 72 year reign of Louis, France established an absolute monarchy, Versailles was built, and The Sun King waged war with everyone.
More similar words: absolute magnitude, absolute, absolutely, monarchy, absolute advantage, absolution, absolutism, monarch, monarchist, anarchy, resolute, dissolute, irresolute, resolutely, irresolutely, revolutionary, counterrevolutionary, absolve, absolved, oligarchy, hierarchy, matriarchy, patriarchy, solution, convolute, anarchist, convoluted, resolution, dissolution, irresolution.