Similar words: series, priest, laser, menagerie, experience, experienced, developing countries, resort.
Random good picture Not show
2. The movie consisted of a series of flashbacks.
3. The government was rocked by a series of scandals.
4. The new dance consists of a series of glides.
5. Olivia's face convulsed in a series of twitches.
6. Mark was palmed off with a series of excuses.
7. The book grew out of a series of lectures.
8. A series of fortuitous circumstances advanced her career.
9. Life is a series of collisions with the future. It is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
10. Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
11. In a series of spot checks[sentencedict.com], police searched buses crossing the border.
12. Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.
13. A series of coup attempts and mutinies within the armed forces destabilized the regime.
14. The astronauts are conducting a series of experiments to learn more about how the body adapts to weightlessness.
15. I took a series of badly paid secretarial jobs which made me really miserable.
16. Nothing in life is despair, a series of disaster will be can't withstand the sunshine nightmare, to be bumpy.Life is the dojo, alive is a kind of practice.
17. The police are investigating a series of attacks in the area.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The French constructed a series of fortresses from Dunkirk on the Channel coast to Douai.
19. We heard a series of explosions. They seemed quite close by.
20. There has been a series of sexual attacks on women in the area.
21. The riots were triggered by a series of police arrests.
22. They linked up with a series of local anti-nuclear and anti-apartheid groups.
23. A drug-related gang war led to a series of shootings in the city.
24. A series of corruption scandals led to the fall of the government.
25. The pilot has to carry out a series of complex manoeuvres.
26. A series of unsolved murders on the island has raised fears that a psychopathic serial killer is on the loose.
27. The band are currently planning a series of Stateside gigs.
28. The events of the hero's childhood are shown as a series of flashbacks.
29. At five o'clock in the afternoon the city streets are a series of bottlenecks.
30. The director drew the meeting out for another hour with a series of tedious questions.
More similar words: series, priest, laser, menagerie, experience, experienced, developing countries, resort, resource, resolve, resonate, facies, species, resolution, facilities, so far, as of, sofa, acquiescence, user, case, phase, base, ease, lots of, bags of, soften, softly, dried, in case.