Random good picture Not show
1. The wire service Reuter also has raised objections.
2. This story was supplemented by wire service material.
3. Chronicle wire services contributed to this report.
4. New York Times, wire services, I could have called them but I called you.
5. The wire services are now reporting the fire, and the writers and editors are reading the copy.
6. The wire services demanded language stripped of the local, the regional, and the colloquial....
7. Wire service material was used in this report.
8. Wire service reports contributed to this report.
9. Meanwhile,(sentence dictionary) ship company promoted beautiful Dong wire service in succession.
10. Xinhua, the official wire service, called the decision a "despicable breach of faith in international relations."
11. The Reuters wire service also uses a mixed model in its Web offerings.
12. I noticed that the ITV wire service was from outside the United States.
13. I'd seen him around at one or two private parties given by wire service operators and gamblers.
14. The government does not own or substantially regulate newspapers, radio or television stations(sentencedict.com), or news wire services.
15. Her sketches are familiar to New Yorkers and have appeared on networks, newspapers and the wire services.
16. Popularization of news was accelerated in the 1 840s with the introduction of telegraph wire services.
17. But in his conference with employees, Mr. Curley suggested that the CNN wire service needed major improvement before it could play at The A.P.'s level.
18. Video & Audio news ditributed by Xinhua PR Newswire, the biggest commercial wire service in China.
19. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: As a young reporter, Walter Cronkite covered World War Two. He worked for United Press, the wire service which later became United Press International.
20. Were reporters supposed to have described the complex role of religion in each and every 700-word wire service report about the status of the new Iraqi constitution?
More similar words: selective service, internal revenue service, service, services, room service, civil service, preserving, social services, community service, military service, reservation price, reserve requirement, deserving, reserve, reserves, reserved, preserve, reservoir, preserved, reservation, preservative, preservation, without reserve, federal reserve, preservationist, indian reservation, federal reserve board, federal reserve system, serving, servile.