Random good picture Not show
1. The vomitus of yesterday morning was described as containing indigested food and greenish water with no evidence of blood.
2. WBC descent, vomitus and alopecia in treatment group were superior to control group ( P 0.01 ).
3. The concentration of acid in vomitus or aspirate need not reach this limit.
4. The vomitus was initially clear but just before hospitalization was said to brownish.
5. Respiratory difficulty is due to obstruction to the nasopharynx by secretions and vomitus.
6. The second was a one - month - old male baby with bile - stained vomitus.
More similar words: vomit, vomiting, coitus interruptus, titus, coitus, tacitus, crepitus, pruritus, detritus, emeritus, tinnitus, decubitus, democritus, antitussive, ham it up, decubitus ulcer, omit, comity, diabetes mellitus, somite, fomites, economic status, chromite, dolomite, dolomites, concomitant, indomitable, servomotor, servomechanism, tus.