Random good picture Not show
1. No subcutaneous crepitus is appreciated on examination of the skin.
2. Crepitus and air bubbles at Stensen's duct with palpation may be observed at physical examination.
3. Crepitus was detected on the medial aspect of her thigh.
4. After surgery, patient-reported knee pain and crepitus as well as Knee Society knee and function scores improved in both groups.
5. Patellofemoral pain, crepitus, and locking are infrequent symptoms after total knee arthroplasty (TKA).sentencedict.com
6. Crepitus is a clinical symptom in medicine that is characterized by a peculiar crackling, crinkly , or grating feeling or sound under the skin, around the lungs, or in the joints.
7. The presence of patellofemoral crepitus and pain with patellar inhibition testing or patellar compression should be noted.
8. If you suspect a problem, cup your hand over the patient's shoulders and feel for crepitus as the patient repeats the movements.
9. Good. -Observe the movement of the jaw, feel for swelling and note any tenderness or crepitus.
10. This diving lobsterman was struck by a needlefish on his anterior neck and presented with extensive subcutaneous crepitus and hemoptysis on arrival at the emergency room.
11. These should also be assessed passively, while holding the joint and feeling for crepitus.
More similar words: decrepitude, decrepit, fire pit, coitus interruptus, coitus, tacitus, tinnitus, pruritus, emeritus, detritus, decubitus, democritus, epithet, epitome, epitaph, repine, epithelium, epithelial, epitomise, epitomize, diabetes mellitus, intrepid, take pity on, pituitary, turpitude, creeping, capitulate, crepe, crept, intrepidity.