Random good picture Not show
1. Objective: To cure decubitus ulcer after paraplegia by surgery.
2. Buddhism, Taoism, recumbency , position, right lateral decubitus, pregnancy.
3. The decubitus positions are used if there is overlying bowel gas in the supine position.
4. Many units perform revision hip arthroplasty with inlateral decubitus and utilise a posterior approach.
5. It can occur in atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, or decubitus ulcer, and after severe Burns or frostbite.
6. Objective. To investigate the effect of the lateral decubitus position, after a caudal epidural injection, on outcome.
7. Position client comfortably with area of decubitus ulcer and surrounding skin easily accessible.
8. Treatment includes supplemental oxygen and positioning in the left lateral decubitus position with head down. Definitive care is treatment in a hyperbaric chamber.
9. Objective To investigate the value of high-vacuum discontinuous suction technique for treatment of decubitus ulcers.
10. RESULTS: The serum albumin level were markedly correlated with occurring, scoring and healing of decubitus.
11. They have been used for the treatment of burn wound, decubitus, abscess and finger tip injuries, and have been made in the form of artificial skin and bandage for application.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. Conclusion High - vacuum discontinuous suction technique showed remarkable effect on treatment of serious decubitus ulcers.
13. Conclusion high-vacuum discontinuous suction technique showed remarkable effect on treatment of serious decubitus ulcers.
14. These complications include shock, the nerve and vascular injury, the acute kidney failure, fat embolism, infection, deep venous thrombosis, decubitus ulcer and so on.
15. Study Design. Retrospective medical record and electronic database audit to ascertain the incidence and predictors of cervical collar-related decubitus ulceration (CRU).
16. AIM: To observe the antibacterial function of maggot therapeutics for decubitus ulcer after spinal cord injury (SCI).
17. Assess and periodically reassess each resident's risk for developing a pressure ulcer ( decubitus ulcer ) and take action to address any identified risks.
18. To approach the clinic effect of correcting breech postition with knee chest decubitus.
19. Methods The therapeutic group was treated by high-vacuum discontinuous suction technique, and the control group was treated by noninvasive surgery for familiar decubitus ulcers.
More similar words: antecubital, cubit, coitus interruptus, cubic, cubist, cubism, cubicle, concubine, cubic meter, concubinage, ice cube, cubic capacity, rub it in, coitus, tacitus, emeritus, detritus, tinnitus, pruritus, indubitably, indubitable, bitumen, habitual, habitude, obituary, habituate, habitually, ad libitum, diabetes mellitus, habituation.