Random good picture Not show
1. She became Emeritus Professor of Linguistics when she retired.
2. He will continue as chairman emeritus.
3. Ben Bagdikian, professor emeritus, University of California, Berkeley.
4. George Gerbner, dean emeritus University of Pennsylvania.sentencedict.com
5. Noel Timms is professor emeritus, University of Leicester.
6. Julie Jack, emeritus fellow in philosophy, was appointed to a teaching post at King's College, Cambridge.
7. He retired in 1964 with the title professor emeritus of the University of London.
8. Nathan Keyfitz, a professor emeritus of sociology and population at Harvard University, has spent considerable time analyzing the debate.
9. Still pro- Perot Stockdale, 71, shifted to emeritus status last month.
10. the Emeritus Professor of Biology.
11. I was dealt with 1991 emeritus.
12. What is normal and emeritus?
13. Ian Stewart FRS is an Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at Warwick University.
14. D. , an emeritus research scientist at the University of Michigan's School of Public Health and psychology department.
15. Neely is professor emeritus in the department of anthropology at the University of Texas at Austin; his research has focused on the development of agriculture.
16. Is the cadre emeritus are pay and worker retired does pay differ big?
17. He will receive the title of a professor emeritus tomorrow.
18. Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu is celebrating his 80th birthday in Cape Town with a series of events that began Thursday.
19. Grosjean is Emeritus Professor of psycholinguistics at Neuchatel University in Switzerland.
20. Professor Emeritus of Computers and Information Systems at the Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University.
21. A researcher and professor emeritus, Yairi is also a stutterer, who speaks at a measured, slow pace.
22. John Seely Brown is director emeritus of Xerox PARC and a visiting scholar at USC.
23. One of its two authors is Professor Emeritus Frank Press.
24. Emeritus Professor, Dept. of Library and Information Studies, University of Yangon. Doctor of Letters (University of Western Sydney, 1999).
25. German emeritus director of the Fritz Haber Institute's department for physical chemistry receives the 2007 Nobel Prize in Chemistry this year.
26. But Alexander Harcourt, professor emeritus of anthropology at UC Davis, regards neoteny as "still a viable concept."
27. Have multi - functional to keep fit and recover room, activity room, read room, emeritus all available rooms.
28. Andr é stayed on as chairman until 1997, when he became chairman emeritus.
29. My knowledge of the thing began in the winter of 1926-27 with the death of my great-uncle, George Gammell Angell, Professor Emeritus of Semitic Languages in Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island.
30. Via bilateral agreement, this annuities also can be when insurant is emeritus, by the underwriter paid.
More similar words: demerit, temerity, detritus, merit, meritocracy, meritorious, meritocratic, prime meridian, ritual, ritually, emerge, spiritual, emerald, spiritually, ephemera, emerging, emergent, redeemer, pulchritude, ritualistic, ephemeral, emergence, emergency, spirituality, American, america, at the mercy of, emergencies, hemerocallis, inherit.