Random good picture Not show
1) Protein alignment was by visual inspection.
2) Usually the procedures will include a visual inspection of the equipment, reagents and instruments used, and a check of calculations.
3) This involves a combination of visual inspection and electrical testing.
4) At this point a visual inspection took place to ensure that there were no leaks.
5) The services are not tested but a visual inspection is made and advice is offered if further specialists' tests are needed.
6) Don't rely solely on your own visual inspection.
7) Almost all problems can be found by visual inspection.
8) Visual inspection of the core inlet filter.
9) Visual inspection experience for pharmaceutical solutions a preferable.
10) Submit inspection standard and sample for visual inspection.
11) New focus on improved visual inspection technology.
12) Integrated graphical viewer for visual inspection of the layouts.
13) In charge of making visual inspection standard and final products shipment procedure.
14) Be the manager of Quality Engineer, QC Technician,(http://sentencedict.com/visual inspection.html) Visual Inspection Operators.
15) Visual inspection of the coupling, inspection of re - lubrication, replacement of worn parts.
16) Training the Visual Inspection people in both W . F. Dept. and Test Dept.
17) Inspection tasks involve dimensional verification, visual inspection and verification of identification markings on materials, consumables, components etc at the following stages.
18) Visual inspection and palpation may detect injuries to the chest wall that may compromise ventilation.
19) Finally, they also assist the visual inspection of notes and help maintain confidence in the currency.
20) In the paper, the visual inspection conception is presented and a visual inspection system is established for 3-D dimensional measurement.
21) Double apron take - off device allowing visual inspection of the web ensures sliver delivering constantly speed.
22) Visual inspection of qualified, followed by testing on the test line speed, exhaust, skid, brake, light.
23) Lubricated air compressor coupling, visual inspection of dry type coupling.
24) Weld visual Inspection for Product Acceptance is conducted after all processing is complete and is a part of the final Product Acceptance Process prior to release to the External Customer.
25) The child seems unable to explore all aspects of the stimulus, or decenter the visual inspection.
26) Next stage is a thorough clean-again associated with a careful visual inspection.
27) Be responsible for goods receive and delivery counting and visual inspection.
28) According to the demand and the characteristics of the visual inspection station, a data communication network based on CAN is established.
29) The separation of dehydrated garlic slice is determined by human visual inspection so far.
30) The cut edge is magnified with a projector to aid measurement and visual inspection.
More similar words: inspection, visualize, inspect, retrospection, introspection, inspector, circumspection, visual, visually, vivisection, specialization, insurrection, perspective, respective, prospective, respectively, irrespective, retrospective, introspective, irrespective of, inspiration, speculation, section, specification, expectation, election, rejection, selection, objection, affection.