Random good picture Not show
1. But venture capitalists are swooping in like vultures.
2. Is it backed by sophisticated venture capitalists?
3. Venture capitalists thus seem to be moving away from riskier start-ups and towards more established companies in buy-out situations.
4. Formal venture capitalists are also likely to want loan capital or preference shares; they may want these to be convertible.
5. Venture capitalists will usually want ordinary shares as well as loan capital or preference shares in return for their investment.
6. With backing from San Diego venture capitalists Kingsbury Associates, the company began researching its camera.
7. Training programs are turning hightech, and venture capitalists are staking millions on the new approach.
8. An incentive mechanism is established to the venture capitalist.
9. Johann Fust , a local venture capitalist, loaned him 800 guilders in 1450.
10. Remember what venture capitalist Tam said about China the electric - vehicle industry.
11. As a venture capitalist, Mr Romney created jobs as well as destroying them.
12. Now he is completing a project for a venture capitalist firm looking at clean tech issues.
13. The venture capitalist plays a key role in the venture investment.
14. Finally, the incentive mechanism of venture capitalist and construct of venture capital environment are introduced simply.
15. The agreement angered the Bush administration which was philosophically opposed to the government becoming a venture capitalist for fledgling companies.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. My guess would be he would take the first flight to Helsinki and listen to the venture capitalists there.
17. Those deals are generally too small to attract much enthusiasm from venture capitalists.
18. When he talked about starting a company, we discussed this with several venture capitalists to see what the usual arrangement was.
19. Importantly, these companies have been able to attract additional finance from banks and venture capitalists.
20. Arnie has just presented his business plan to Sabine, a venture capitalist.
21. She told the women that the shorter men included a physician, a best-selling lyricist, a champion skier, abercrombie and fitch, a venture capitalist who'd made millions at the age of 25.
22. Though Schmidt's recent comments (see above) at this year's Sun Valley conference hints we've got another tech bubble on our hands, venture capitalist Marc Andreessen argues otherwise.
23. As are Ford Executive Chairman of the Board Bill Ford (F), Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, venture capitalist Joi Ito, Whole Foods Market (WFMI) Chief Executive Officer John Mackey, and Mike Tyson.
24. SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Turning around troubled Hewlett-Packard is a long-term project that will require more investment in the business, company chairman and venture capitalist Ray Lane said.
25. In the venture investment field, the distribution and transfer of residual control rights are the benefit drive power of venture capitalist, venture enterprise and venture fund.
26. He met, and was backed by , an Indian - American venture capitalist , Vish Mishra.
More similar words: venture capital, state capitalism, capitalism, industrial capitalism, capitalize, investment capital, capital punishment, capital, recapitulate, human capital, capital gains, venture, adventure, adventurist, capita, per capita, per capita income, hospitality, indenture, fatalist, hospitalization, fatalistic, naturalist, fundamentalism, capitol, existentialism, transcendentalism, recap, capitulate, capitulation.