Random good picture Not show
1. Lucker opens a case with brute force, sending unprocessed film rolling everywhere.
2. Another uses hydrofluoric acid to release oxygen from unprocessed lunar regolith.
3. People can't eat unprocessed grains.
4. This is the original unprocessed cheese.
5. Industry: transportation equipment, chemicals, processed and unprocessed minerals, food products.
6. It slathers cement, flyash, vesicant and other unprocessed materials. It is mass produced clean and high efficiently by our company's automatic equipments.
7. Buy organic food that is unfrozen, unprocessed, seasonal and based primarily on vegetables and grain.
8. Whole foods are basically unprocessed -- whole wheat bread instead of white bread, for instance.
9. AIM: Radix Aconite is unprocessed parent root tuber of Aconitum carmichaeli Debx. containing toxic diterpenoid alkaloids such as mesaconitine,(sentencedict.com) aconitine and hypaconitine.
10. Even for dwarves, exposure to the unprocessed mineral can cause deafness or memory loss.
11. We want to purchase UNVOLCANISED or UNPROCESSED RUBBER an unwanted rubber scrap form.
12. Feed and unprocessed raw agricultural, forestry, fishing and livestock products, and by - products .
13. The raw, unprocessed facts, including text, numbers, images, and sounds are called data.
14. Crude oil, or unprocessed petroleum, is called sour when a lot of sulfur[Sentencedict], an impurity.
15. The government slapped a ban on the export of unprocessed logs.
16. There are three exceptions, relating to land, primary agricultural produce and unprocessed game.
17. They blamed the job losses on automation of the timber industry and increasing exports of raw, unprocessed logs.
18. Again, it has been found to be uncommon among those living on traditional unprocessed foods.
19. The mostly insoluble fiber in cocoa comes from the seed coat on the unprocessed cocoa bean.
20. For trading and service enterprises, the historical cost of commodities processed by third parties includes the cost of unprocessed materials, processing charges and taxes payable.
21. If it is some kind of transient error, check whether the administrator can restore the request to the Unprocessed queue, so that it will be retried.
22. Self pats MM, you all are be art but unprocessed after 90!
23. The main quality indexes of coking wood has wood balance moisture content than unprocessed materials low around 3%, dry shrinkage rate less than 5%, superior teak 7%.
24. Bypass mode is especially useful for making comparisons between processed and unprocessed signals.
More similar words: processed, processed goods, in process, production process, bessemer process, information processing, assembling process, transaction processing system, process, reprocess, processor, procession, due process, processing, process data, processional, reprocessing, ageing process, food processor, word processor, in the process of, social process, natural process, thought process, microprocessor, data processing, word processing, processing plant, due process of law, learning process.