Random good picture Not show
1. Don't forget to bring insect repellant .
2. The place stank of cockroach repellant and dead cigarettes.
3. The image of Citrona as fascinating and repellant at once seems to be what most interested Cruz in concocting this story.
4. You'll need sunscreen and insect repellant.
5. It was a truly repellant experience.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. I wear lots of bug repellant so I don't die.
7. Epson's new models now include an ink- repellant coating that reduces nozzle clogging, and the 11880 also comes with a new automatic nozzle cleaning system.
8. Insect repellant : Coffee grounds are a good ant repellent. Sprinkle coffee grounds around ant hills. Coffee grounds also repel snails and slugs.
9. Then it's repellant because the speaker leaves the audience out of the circle of glory.
10. If insect repellant or makeup is also being worn , apply sunscreen first.
11. The first bird to eat this repellant move about nervously and frightening away the rest.
12. I personally have a "unhappy people repellant " perfume that I wear daily. I suggest everyone else do the same!
13. Together with Burt's insect repellant and this Rescue Ointment I survived these past few weeks.
14. Said to be one of the safest houses in the world; fire, flood, termite resistant, and aesthetically repellant—the spiny roof and bug-eyed windows are sure to keep burglars out!
15. Long term protection can only be offered by nanometer sized water repellant which can penetrate up to 5 mm into the surface.
16. Now, you might find this sort of project in the end to be repellant.
17. To create the channels, the researchers patterned cell - adhesive and cell - repellant chemical compounds onto a substrate.
18. However, the Chicago School tradition has taken Coase's work to conclusions that many (perhaps most) modern Austrians find repellant.
19. In addition, the stone protective effect of good and bad, and repellant quality, construction techniques and the quality of the construction workers have great relationships.
20. Insecticide-treated bed nets, millions of which have been sold or given away in Africa in the past decade, have a long-acting repellant, permethrin.
21. Researchers at the University of Queensland said Friday they had successfully tested a tiger poo repellant, warding off wild goats for at least three days.
22. Possible Uses: Acne, arthritis, bronchitis, coughs, cystitis, dandruff, dermatitis, insect repellant, stress.
23. Therefore, it is not surprising that the origins of mosquito repellant are from long ago.
24. Windproof, waterproof and breathable membrane with a double PU coating and water repellant finish. The Lyrex inner lining offers good moisture-wicking and lightweight properties.
More similar words: repellent, repel, appellate, appellation, interpellation, repentant, gallant, gallantry, gallantly, miscellaneous, plant cell, appellate jurisdiction, spell, repent, repeal, repeat, spell out, pellucid, compelled, misspell, repeated, compelling, repertoire, repentance, repeatedly, repetition, repercussion, obstreperous, cast a spell on, cellar.