Random good picture Not show
1. She found him physically repellent.
2. His arrogance was utterly repellent to her.
3. I found the pictures repellent.
4. Don't forget insect repellent to ward off the mosquitoes.
5. The substance is good, but the style repellent.
6. The sight of blood is repellent to some people.
7. I find any cruelty to children utterly repellent.
8. Their political ideas are repellent to most people.
9. His behaviour was repellent.
10. They sprayed aerosol insect repellent into the faces of police.
11. The very idea of sniffing glue is repellent to me.
12. Rub some of this mosquito - repellent on your legs.
13. I find his selfishness repellent.
14. Sam has bug repellent all over him.
15. I flip through more repellent photos.
16. Morton Salt is a great flea repellent.
17. Can he find me as repellent as I find him?
18. I never went out without my insect repellent and waterproof sunblock.
19. He became rebarbative and prickly and spiteful; I find his obsequiousness repellent.
20. The plant toxin renders both the caterpillar and the adult butterfly particularly repellent to natural enemies.
21. I glued up the cat flap. 1 sprayed the letter box with insect repellent.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Vic says not to worry - did I think Father Firmin had insect repellent all those years ago?
23. The embalmers' perfume filled the room(sentencedict.com), tinged with a slight sourness which smelt repellent.
24. The well at her monastery was said to have repellent properties against rodents.
25. She looked horsey as well as strong, like a kind of repellent Country Living housewife.
26. Lloyd George, in particular, was an unfailing source of repellent fascination to him.
27. The writer was wearing a bulletproof vest and had brass knuckles and chemical repellent in other pockets.
28. The active part of which is able to join mutually repellent substances such as oil and water.
29. So what do you do if you wish people to work harder, faster, under conditions repellent to them?
30. Small and irregular items can be covered with cling film after first spraying with silicon water repellent from an aerosol can.
More similar words: excellent, repel, compelled, repent, excellence, repentant, repentance, spell, repeat, repeal, spell out, pellucid, misspell, repeated, appellate, compelling, repertoire, repeatedly, repetition, appellation, repercussion, obstreperous, cast a spell on, pollen, sullen, seller, interpellation, swelled, gazelle, dweller.