Random good picture Not show
1. It's the tale of an immigrant striver, determined to make a better life for himself and his family in a nation where such dreams are still possible.
2. Again, he has a slightly more honest young striver — Shia LaBeouf, the next-generation Charlie Sheen — primed for a master's instruction and destruction.
3. Striver itself more to being a success means a group of people.
4. A striver who had flourished in America's nascent meritocracy, Hoover put his faith in solutions that were principled, technocratic, and terribly insufficient to the time.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. The striver contrives to derive that privingternating currenty canit just be deprived.
6. The striver contrives to derive that privacy can't be deprived.
7. Try to find a way to show your employer that you are a striver, as opposed to a settler.
8. Two career scripts emerge in the result: the optimist and the striver scripts.
9. In my experience, I have found that the arriver has greater problems than the striver .
10. Based on Theodore Dreiser's novel "An American Tragedy," it starred Ms. Taylor as an heiress whose allure is so potent it drives a young striver (Ms.
More similar words: strive, striven, strive for, strive with, strive against, trivet, striving, river, contrive, driver, contrived, riverine, riverbed, nile river, overdrive, riverbank, bus driver, riverboat, riverside, river boat, river basin, river system, truck driver, slave driver, screwdriver, colorado river, backseat driver, driver's licence, distributive, restrictive.