Random good picture Not show
1. The official propaganda machine went into overdrive when war broke out.
2. Her career has gone into overdrive.
3. In the courtroom everybody went into overdrive, assuming that there might well be a verdict soon.
4. The cast were in overdrive, rehearsing for the first performance.
5. The nervous tic went into overdrive.
6. The upside was jobs and an economy in overdrive.
7. Third provides direct drive and fourth an overdrive, driving through a new two-piece propshaft to a 3.07:1 rear axle.
8. The Celtics put it into overdrive in the third, effectively ending any semblance or thought of competition for the night.
9. Intel is reportedly planning power-boosting Overdrive processors for the Pentium.
10. Many Vitesses were fitted with overdrive[sentencedict.com], which is an excellent addition.
11. Overdrive will try to find a replacement driver but offers no guarantee in this regard.
12. All can be upgraded using Intel's clock-doubling OverDrive technology which is soon to offer an upgrade path to Pentium standard performance.
13. Because the people who run our Overdrive offices are experienced, they know the legal constraints that abound in transport.
14. Switching on the overdrive channel, however, gave immediate access to the right stuff.
15. It's got that gutsy Ampeg overdrive, along with some serious floor-rumbling action.
16. The overdrive switch was on the steering column.
17. As the wedding approached,(http://Sentencedict.com) the whole family went into overdrive.
18. Every tiny hair follicle on her skin seemed to prickle into overdrive.
19. V8 Rover! With, depending on your tyre sizes, Range Rover 3.54:1 diffs and the already fitted overdrive.
20. With, depending on your tyre sizes, Range Rover 3.54:1 diffs and the already fitted overdrive.
21. Saracens turned over possession and the fullback broke from his 22, slipping into overdrive and running 60m before offloading to McRae.
22. And he wondered if he could do the job satisfactorily without being in overdrive all the time.
23. Her heart started to hammer against her ribs, her brain went into overdrive.
24. A weekly chat with a career coach can put your career plan into overdrive.
25. All the machines can be upgraded with the Intel OverDrive processors and Pentium chips, if and when they arrive.
26. It doesn't take some one with a libido stuck in overdrive to imagine the line of raunchy clothes the company might design.
27. Perhaps in people with a genetic predisposition, the trigger sends the immune system into permanent overdrive and disarray.
28. Now operating under color of authority, the 515 was put in overdrive.
29. The team I tipped at the start of the season are now moving into overdrive.
30. For old-style feel playing, I found this by far the best and most controllable overdrive setting, even on full tilt.
More similar words: overdraw, overdraft, overdrawn, driver, bus driver, screwdriver, truck driver, backseat driver, driver's licence, drive, driven, drivel, drive up, drive off, drive at, driveway, drive in, drive out, drive away, drive down, sex drive, drive into, drive home, test drive, drive back, drive out of, overdo, overdose, river, overdue bill.