Random good picture Not show
1. An abnormal condition variously characterized by stupor, stereotypy , mania, and either rigidity or extreme flexibility of the limbs. It is most often associated with schizophrenia.
2. Dosage effect on ICR mouse locomotion and stereotypy behaviors compared with saline control group.
3. Ultrastructure changes in substantia nigra and striatum after chronic ischemia have an effects on behavior of stereotypy and change function of dopamine system in rats.
4. Conclusion The family characteristic of hysteric is intertwist and high cohesion, with stiff and stereotypy in adaptability.
5. Methods We conducted ABO blood type appraisal in the way of reciprocal stereotypy.
More similar words: stereotype, stereotypic, stereotyped, stereotypical, stereotypically, daguerreotype, stereotactic, neotype, stereo system, stereo, stereogram, stereopsis, stereoscope, stereocilia, stereophonic, stereoscopic, stereomicroscope, stereoscopic vision, biotype, isotype, logotype, linotype, ecotype, allotype, monotype, genotype, genotypic, phenotype, serotype, monotypic.