Random good picture Not show
1) Fall is not a failure, can not stand up to failure; walking is not successful, only unremittingly is victory.
2) I wonder if he dare stand up to his boss.
3) Stand up to them!
4) Is this building going to stand up to the strongest gales?
5) His argument simply doesn't stand up to close scrutiny.
6) Cliff couldn't stand up to bullying.
7) Any weapon could stand up to severe weather conditions.
8) He wasn't afraid to stand up to bullies.
9) This thesis does not stand up to close inspection.
10) Will this car stand up to winter conditions here?
11) Could you stand up to pain?
12) He's too pusillanimous to stand up to his opponents.
13) Her argument doesn't really stand up to scrutiny.
14) His ideas about social change do not stand up to close examination.
15) The living-room carpet has to stand up to the combined wear and tear of two dogs and three children.
16) How well does this thesis stand up to close examination?
17) Will the lorries stand up to the journey over rough roads?
18) This cloth is designed to stand up to a lot of wear and tear.
19) Even if this possibility did not stand up to close scrutiny,(http://sentencedict.com/stand up to.html) Pavlov's theory would still be valid.
20) It takes a lot of pluck to stand up to a bully.
21) He'll respect you more if you stand up to him.
22) My mother was very weak; she could not stand up to this cold weather.
23) It takes sheer grit to stand up to a bully like that.
24) It was brave of her to stand up to those bullies.
25) She had the guts to stand up to the school bully.
26) Somebody said that my short novels could stand up to Mark Twain's.
27) How does it stand up to this scrutiny?
28) How could Pinkus stand up to him?
29) However(sentencedict.com), they do not stand up to scrutiny.
30) Aggressive bosses are less likely to criticize workers who stand up to them.
More similar words: stand up, stand up for, add up to, lead up to, up to, end up, come up to, wind up, face up to, up to date, live up to, round up, end up with, measure up to, stand, stance, stand by, stand for, stand out, instant, standard, distant, constant, substance, distance, instance, assistant, understand, music stand, instantly.