Random good picture Not show
1. We could achieve this compromise in a Solomonic way.
2. On one level this looks like a reasonable, Solomonic split-the-baby approach that avoids an embarrassing open repudiation of the Dalai Lama's endorsement.
3. A Solomonic dilemma indeed! Which may be why green investors are neatly divided over the ethics of this question.
4. They include poetry of the Renaissance period known as the Solomonic Enlightenment.
5. Amasis of the 26th Dynasty, fought against the Babylonians who invaded Syro-Palestine, but was not able to prevent the destruction of the Solomonic Temple of Jerusalem.
6. This East African nation, famous for its ancient rock-hewn churches, Solomonic emperors, and seemingly intractable poverty, has a long history of famine.
7. Today, many scholars (including Franklin and her colleague Finkelstein) doubt that all three gates are Solomonic, while others (Amihai Mazar, for example) think they could be.
8. Such people are powerfully invested in the notion of the Fed as a Solomonic body: that pause of five or eight weeks between economic adjustments seems central to the process of deliberation.
More similar words: solomon islands, solomon, song of solomon, pathognomonic, salomon, homophonic, demonic, colonic, pulmonic, harmonic, monotonic, monicker, mnemonic, mnemonics, pneumonic, harmonica, harmonics, hegemonic, trichomoniasis, inharmonic, subharmonic, monophonic, nonmonotonic, harmonically, philharmonic, color monitor, harmonic series, electronic money, higher harmonics, harmonic motion.