Random good picture Not show
1. The effect is still good, but harmonically more obscure and dissonant.
2. Harmonically allocated design elements like graphics and text.
3. Thirdly, the seam - tracking harmonically controlling algorithm of robot is designed.
4. The phase is adjusted manually and harmonically with rapid and accurate adjustment.
5. The CPW sub- harmonically pumped diode mixer was used finite ground CPW that can reduce radiation loss, suppress high order harmonics and be more convenient to layout.
6. However, NEC has developed a new harmonically tuned amplifier which achieves 45% efficiency on otherwise standard components.
7. The chaotic motion of a harmonically forced circular plate is studied in the paper.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. The feeding of consumable electrode and the pushing forming slider t are controlled by computer harmonically.
9. This work has a miniature dual Balun saving the 76% area from fundamental dual Balun. Therefore, the mixer is a miniature area sub- harmonically pumped image rejection mixer.
10. The calculation of displacement, momentum and energy etc, shows that the oscillator harmonically in time.
11. Fortune of these blame money sex include attention to spend ( website discharge ) look harmonically.
12. We study a dc - biased tight - binding model with single impurity potential varying harmonically in time.
13. If the gyro tilts, the mercury is subjected to components of gravity which vary harmonically.
14. The height of the aperture and the full height, were also harmonically designed.
15. The relationships between the openings and the doorjambs were harmonically proportioned.
More similar words: harmonica, harmonic, inharmonic, subharmonic, philharmonic, harmonise, harmonium, harmonize, harmonious, harmoniously, disharmonious, ironically, laconically, chronically, sardonically, electronically, harmony, in harmony, disharmony, calendar month, canonical, conical, ironical, cynically, ethnically, clinically, technically, mechanically, pharmaceutical, radiopharmaceutical.