Random good picture Not show
1. Adenoma sebaceum is pathognomonic of tuberous sclerosis.
2. This popcorn appearance is almost pathognomonic; other patterns of calcification include curvilinear and stippled .
3. Even though there is nothing pathognomonic in both clinical and radiographic features about a small bowel volvulus, familiarity of its different roentgenologic findings may lead to early diagnosis.
4. Pneumaturia, fecaluria, and urine per rectum were considered pathognomonic, and only 3 patients did not have any of these symptoms.
5. Gaze - evoked amaurosis is an uncommon but pathognomonic symptom of intrinsic orbital mass lesion.
6. At laparoscopy, the colour of its liver was of pathognomonic "black".
7. Increasing probing depth and loss of clinical attachment are pathognomonic for periodontal disease.
8. Conclusions The final diagnosis of HNL can be reached on the pathognomonic feature of obvious proliferation and apoptosis of T cells.
9. Is the presence of squamous or trophoblastic cells in the maternal circulation pathognomonic for AFE?
More similar words: pathogenic, non-pathogenic, pathogenicity, gnomon, pathogen, pathogenesis, pathomorphology, physiognomy, pathos, monomorphic, homoeopathy, homophonic, pathology, monomolecular, xanthomonas, pathologic, pathologist, demonic, pathological, monotonic, mnemonic, monicker, harmonic, solomon islands, pathologically, histopathology, mnemonics, pneumonic, harmonics, harmonica.