Random good picture Not show
1. She spun the globe, and pointed to the Solomon Islands.
2. Counterbalancing this ascetic wunderkind is his brother, Charles Solomon.
3. They searched everywhere for Solomon, ransacking the house in the process.
4. Following the incident the government of the Solomon Islands deployed additional troops in the Shortland Islands.
5. Solomon agreed to help but offered the opinion that a breakthrough was unlikely during 1990.
6. Assistant township manager Michael Solomon said the township had not yet been officially notified of the sale Wednesday afternoon.
7. Solomon said the weaker yen is likely to start weighing on earnings.
8. Solomon, in Proverbs, highlighted patience, where he said that a prince is made mellow by patience.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. But Solomon sat tight in his rain barrel, and after the cossacks had left empty-handed, he made his escape.
10. But by September 1996, Solomon had a change of heart.
11. For all he knew, Mrs Solomon might have been waiting in ambush.
12. Political problems which might have stymied Solomon were resolved in a pun or an epigram..
13. Doug Solomon retains his job as head of strategic planning.
14. Both Nunn and Solomon stressed the mutual benefits of a friendlier relationship.
15. In other Ballow family stories, Solomon gets what he wants by hiding, lying, and feigning.
16. His second wife, Bilhah Solomon Jacobson, known as Belle, was a remarkable woman.
17. Carolyn tried to insinuate herself into the rich Solomon family.
18. Solomon made his remarks to a reporter after Mr Rubin met with House Republicans.
19. After passing the written test, Solomon began his driving lessons.
20. Something important, still nebulous, about Solomon in all his glory versus the lilies of the field.
21. Solomon believes the company earned $ 625 million, or 50 cents a share, in the quarter.
22. Her brother, Solomon, a spy operating under the alias Barsad.
23. Alexandra Solomon was a keen student of the Hebrew scriptures and from an early age had shown a deep and committed faith.
24. Every mother's son wishes to be considered Solomon.
25. Whoever is chosen to chair the peace talks is going to need the wisdom of Solomon.
26. Certified divers can explore the crystal waters of San Solomon Springs and night dive to see two rare aquatic species.
27. This custody dispute has been compared endlessly to the biblical case before Solomon.
28. Many tales are told of his judgements that hovered between those of Solomon and Sanders of the River.
29. The fragile truce between rival rebel factions in the Solomon Islands came under threat after a third rebel group entered the conflict.
30. If a man could tell the difference between the two parties he would make a sucker out of Solomon for wisdom.
More similar words: song of solomon, oculomotor, colombia, dolomites, homonym, solo, solon, so long, promontory, entomology, homologous, soloist, photomontage, so long as, entomologist, entomological, geomorphology, trichomoniasis, monolog, monologue, mongoloid, demonology, absolute monarchy, interior monologue, glom, slalom, aplomb, coulomb, myeloma, diploma.