Random good picture Not show
(1) The big clubs siphon off all the best players.
(2) It took him only a few minutes to siphon off the petrol and drive away.
(3) The best solution is to siphon off the discolored water and store it in the dark for a couple of weeks.
(4) Other companies quickly moved to siphon off a share of the new business.
(5) Heavy taxes siphon off the huge profits.
(6) Energy - poor Japan fears China could siphon off gas from what It'sees as its territory.
(7) The two sports siphon off the most male athletes are football and basketball.
(8) We need a new road to siphon off some of the traffic from the town center.
(9) If you're short of petrol you can siphon off a gallon from my tank.
(10) We need a new road to siphon off some of the traffic from the town centre.
(11) The Russian insinuation is that Ukraine will siphon off gas meant for Western Europe.
(12) Claude siphon off a little petrol from his father's car.
(13) These include: Personnel: Salary differentials 20-30 percent over comparable civilian work tend to siphon off the better qualified.
(14) Tanker trucks stood by the Charlestown Breachway Monday to siphon off the water surface any oil trapped by the booms.
(15) British Petroleum built Northstar Island in the Beaufort Sea six miles north of the Alaskan coast to siphon off the Northstar Oil Pool, which resides about 12(sentencedict .com), 500 feet below the seabed.
(16) The secretary of state for Puebla says the explosion was triggered by thieves trying to siphon off oil from the pipeline.
(17) Water is the top choice, naturally, but other drinks like Gatorade will help get your system jump-started again and your muscles won't have to siphon off your liquid reserve.
More similar words: phone, honor, telephone, cacophony, telephony, mobile phone, phosphorescent, monotonous, insipid, epiphany, run off, born of, turn off, make fun of, catch on, touch on, honestly, switch on, photo, donor, euphoria, metaphor, on one's own, up to now, pro bono, economy, photograph, acrophobia, monolith, economic.