Random good picture Not show
1. The set-in neck is maple, with an ebony fingerboard that's loaded with twenty-four biggish frets.
2. The walks were bordered with meticulous Set-in flowers.
3. All countries have their strategic goals set-in and guided by their national priorities.
4. Withers are prominent and attached to a well set-in shoulder.
5. The defeat constitutes an important set-in return for our diplomacy.
6. The top has an attractive squared neck with short, set-in sleeves.
7. Entering the measurements is quite straight forward, except when it comes to the armhole measurement for set-in sleeves.
8. Utilizing self-learning ability of neural network, the calculation of the set-in and mold base dimension are solved using theoretic and experiential equation.
More similar words: set in, set in stone, rose-tinted, set in motion, lose time, release time, response time, adipose tissue, setting, Settings, besetting, upsetting, set foot in, let in, get in, presetting, bone-setting, setting down, typesetting, thermosetting, cretin, let into, retina, get into, place setting, trend-setting, trendsetting, setting value, stage setting, dieting.