Random good picture Not show
1. Professor Mackay will give a seminar on musical settings of Verlaine's poetry.
2. My hairdryer has three settings - high, medium and low.
3. Most zoos try to exhibit animals in naturalistic settings.
4. The cooker has several temperature settings.
5. You can change the default settings to suit your needs.
6. This machine has two settings.
7. I've worked with children in various settings, mainly in secondary school.
8. People tend to behave differently in different social settings.
9. The heater has variable temperature settings.
10. You sort out the settings at the rehearsals.
11. Individual table settings include a hefty steak knife bearing the L.A.
12. The central bank yesterday said current interest rate settings are consistent with the pace of growth and prospects for inflation.
13. We also believe that certain settings and certain kinds of support can help parents form these bonds and nurture their children successfully.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. They showed a sensitivity to people and settings, an appreciation for beauty.
15. Traditional drinks are consumed only in social settings, as evidenced by the large pot where they are stored.
16. If you make alterations to the Windows setup, save the new settings before closing.
17. The performance of the engine was tested at different settings.
18. During the first session, you should gather specific information about drinking settings, beverages, and so on.
19. The artist has taken the white-veiled bride, conventional symbol of hope and purity, and installed her into settings of despair.
20. Q6, the F tells the modem to restore its factory settings in case a previous session has modified them.
21. Case study. Free standing units offer valuable review and new language in highly professional settings.
22. There is evidence to support the anecdotal impression that long stay patients both prefer and are capable of living in community settings.
23. Difficult or not, I none the less believe that we should seek less formal settings.
24. In a logical net, the parameter values are the settings of the bits in the cells of its RAM chips.
25. The two major causes of death in children hospitalised with measles and in the community settings were respiratory and diarrhoeal disease.
26. President Clinton Friday endorsed incentives designed to encourage states to move children more quickly from foster-care settings into permanent adoptive homes.
27. Unfortunately there's no way to arrange text into columns without fiddling around with the tab settings.
28. You can do direct colour photo-copying using this set-up and the scanner will give one button scans using default settings.
29. As a result, it will be suitable for both longitudinal or transverse settings, and can sit low in a chassis.
30. The commands a modem understands vary slightly among brands, as do the default settings.
More similar words: setting, upsetting, typesetting, letting, getting, netting, vetting, petting, forgetting, fretting, pettiness, prettiness, settling, unsettling, fitting, tatting, hatting, putting, witting, jutting, rotting, hitting, potting, abutting, cutting, sitting, quitting, knitting, emitting, plotting.