Random good picture Not show
1. The bone-setting power is often handed down from father to son.
2. Bone-setting was an important method created and utilized by northern nomads to treat trauma. This treatment originated after the emergence of nomadic economy and gradually developed.
3. Conclusion The use of three pace bone-setting manipulation restoring ulna and radius benifited functional recovery and reduced the rate of fracture delayed-union and nonunion.
4. Radial fracture of the distal bone-setting one of the most common fractures, Chinese medicine treatment more take the use of closing the entire complex, small plywood fixed.
5. Based on traditional bone-setting manipulations, body mechanics and ergonomics, a self-help device for thoracic vertebral restitution has been manufactured.
6. This paper proposes a calibration method for X-ray machine combining with the visual system of a medical bone-setting robotic system.
7. Curiously enough, both the Arabic al-jabr and the English word algebra also refer to the surgical treatment of fractures or bone-setting.sentencedict.com/bone-setting.html
8. High strength chitin fiber can be used in medical suture, bone-setting material, body tissue rebuilding material, medical paper, wound dressing and anti-bacteria fabric fields.
9. The utility model provides a constant magnetic field spoon shape bone-setting board used for the internal fixation of fracture of the area of the metaphysis of four limbs.
10. Objective: investigate the clinical effectiveness of the treatment by the combination of the semiconductor laser irradiation, bone-setting manipulation techniques and the knife-needle therapy.
11. To sum up the clinical effect of prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc treated with combining massage muscle-loosing and bone-setting.
12. The method to build the bio-electromechanical model of wearable assistant bone-setting parallel robot system is studied.
More similar words: besetting, typesetting, stage setting, place setting, setting, Settings, upsetting, setting down, thermosetting, trendsetting, default setting, default settings, pettiness, prettiness, letting, getting, betting, netting, jetting, petting, wetting, retting, vetting, fretting, forgetting, go-getting, targetting, bed-wetting, petting zoo, getting even.