Random good picture Not show
1. They set forth on their travels in early June.
2. We set forth immediately after breakfast.
3. He set forth with his car.
4. Dr. Mesibov set forth the basis of his approach to teaching students.
5. The Prime Minister set forth the aims of his government in a television broadcast.
6. They set forth at dawn.
7. He set forth his political view on the radio.
8. He set forth an idealistic view of society.
9. Many unearthed cultural relics are set forth in the exhibition hall.
10. The argument set forth in his article was riddled violently.
11. He was confered a medal to set forth his military exploits.
12. They were about to set forth on a voyage into the unknown.
13. The President set forth his views in a television broadcast.
14. Individual Unit Histories - all are meticulously set forth.
15. None quite meets all the criteria set forth above.
16. The norms of domestic life it set forth drew a clear ideological boundary between rational members of society and the feckless.
17. No formal, authoritative documents set forth these rules, and they find no embodiment in statute law.
18. Should not worship set forth the gospel and proclaim the faith of the Church?
19. So on this occasion when the priest set forth this ancient cry, it was as if a sleeping volcano erupted.
20. Joe set forth the Chennault case once more in a twenty-one-page memorandum sent to Hopkins in early March.
21. Taylor set forth his Scientific Management theories at the turn of the century.
22. The ideas and techniques it set forth provided the initial stimulus for Romantic drama.
23. The Lionisers' cup was thus already full well before they set forth to Gads' Hill Place.
24. The goals and activities in this plan are consistent with the goals set forth in recently proposed plans for health care reform.
25. These rudiments of space and close personal relationships grow out of the tasks set forth in the classroom.
26. The next night some hundred men from all companies set forth,[sentencedict.com] but were literally massacred by violent gunfire.
27. In witness whereof the Parties hereto have executed this Agreement on the date set forth above.
28. We will also need an ever greater sensitivity to our own responsibilities when we set forth to enjoy the countryside.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. On the following day the jury signed a verdict that the 1277 perambulation still set forth the true bounds.
30. State laws, local board policies, and collective bargaining agreements set forth the specific reasons why teachers can be dismissed.
More similar words: set free, set fire to, portfolio, north, northern, worth, worthy, call forth, come forth, for the rest, be worth, northeast, and so forth, northwest, for the best, for the future, back and forth, for the moment, for the sake of, for the present, for the time being, but for, act for, wait for, platform, except for, watch out for, account for, put forward, set.