Random good picture Not show
1. To achieve sales of books, sales return management.
2. Section B - Sales return including the names, address and irradiating apparatus licence number of the purchasers, the(Renewal) irradiating apparatus sold and the dates of sales.
3. The term "sales return" refers to the return of goods sold by an enterprise because of the goods' poor quality or inconformity with the required type, or for other reasons.
4. As ratios of inventories to sales return to more normal levels, they are likely to increase output again – and employment should follow, with a lag.
5. The term "sales return" refers to the return of goods sold by an enterprise as a result of the unqualified quality of the goods or inconformity with the required variety, or for other reasons.
6. Merchandise sole may be returned to the seller ( sales return ).
7. The spare part inventory management module described spare part inventory and appropriation, specialties store issue and sales return.
8. F. Net sales of the year: the amount computed based upon the sale price of product or commodity in a tax year (net of sales return and sales discount and allowances).
More similar words: return, in return, returning, tax return, in return for, return ticket, sales, take turns, sales tax, wholesale, wholesaler, sales invoice, sale, for sale, on sale, turn, valetudinarian, turn on, turn to, turn in, turnout, in turn, saturn, turn up, turn off, turn out, turn down, turn away, turning, coalesce.