Similar words: round and round, round, ground, around, all round, round up, all around, go around. Meaning: v. 1. make round 2. bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state 3. express as a round number.
Random good picture Not show
1. To round off her education, her father sent her to a Swiss finishing school.
2. The Italian way is to round off a meal with an ice-cream.
3. Round off the corners with a pair of scissors.
4. You can round off the corners with sandpaper.
5. We decided to round off our tour of Europe with a brief visit to Madrid.
6. Take a piece of sandpaper and round off the edges of the frame.
7. He used a special machine to round off the corners of the old table.
8. You can round off the evening with a visit to the nightclub.
9. It was the perfect way to round off the season.
10. To round off his day of despair Button was forced to retire with an exhaust failure six laps from home.
11. Creamy, blue-veined Dolcelatte is the perfect way to round off your meals and delicious to nibble in between.
12. Anxious to round off his story soas to be ready for whatever Holmes may propose, Ward heads for the library.
13. Try to round off your answer by demonstrating how your old job has prepared you to do the job you are applying for.
14. After trimming, round off the edges with a filer.
15. To round off the celebrations, a mouthful of mooncake is essential.
16. They tend to round off the edges of fine scratches.
17. There is another possibility to round off this mission - deploying a Web caching facility on its network backbone.
18. We had a nightcap before bedtime to round off a perfect day.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. We have tea and coffee to round off our morning together.
20. Take a piece of sandpaper and round off the angles.
21. We ask him to round off the essay for us.
22. Note that you must round off the result value to a whole number before converting to a hex- code value for better accuracy.
23. I sauntered back into Lark Lane and into one of the fine hostelries to round off.
24. While the adults sat about and caught up with the local gossip, the children would round off the day with sports.
25. The young - and those with stamina left to spend! - round off the fun at the sound-proofed Venus disco.
26. Rachel is inside the hotel lobby, waiting for me to walk her upstairs and round off our meal.
27. Minor, but useful changes, i. e. the adjusting of the rubber straps a karabiner loop at the leg paddingperfectly round off its new design.
28. On timeline, ask 1998 decisive battle is sent get the better of, complete 1999 round off.
29. And in the UK, Drayton Manor Park, home of Europe's Thomas Land, will round off the year with the ultimate 65th anniversary event on December 4th.
30. A series of complementary products manufactured by ourselves and other companies round off this product range.
More similar words: round and round, round, ground, around, all round, round up, all around, go around, get around, surround, come round, background, surrounding, middle ground, on the grounds of, revolve around, around the corner, kind of, demand of, at the end of, by the end of, run down, compound, founder, profound, boundary, abound in, do for, get rid of, a load of.