Random good picture Not show
31. But this stage is vitally important for the researcher to get the feel of the situation.
32. First, an overwhelming urge to find a market researcher and kick him or her hard on a soft target area.
33. If criminal activities are clearly involved, then the researcher has an ethical problem.
33. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
34. In the initial stages, the researcher needs to understand the market, and the client's position and objectives within it.
35. He is either a polymath or an extremely thorough researcher.
36. The role enables the researcher to gain the confidence of the group that accepts her in her false role.
37. Hughes was the second prominent researcher at Georgetown to face problems because of reproductive research.
38. When a researcher contracts with a sponsor or organization, the purposes and needs of the sponsor are well known.
39. A simple pretest will quickly assess for the researcher errors that can be quickly corrected.
40. In the former, the researcher can draw very strong inferences from comparisons between randomized groups.
41. A researcher who claims widespread fraud involving military decorations says he warned Adm.
42. In effect the researcher uses the null form in order to neutralize his own bias regarding outcome.
43. Comparison can also be important when the researcher is trying to establish what is not an independent variable.
44. The researcher is there to help the agency formulate the right strategy and the right advertising solution.
45. A day in the life of a researcher can contain any of the tasks outlined here or several of them.
46. He plays Sherman Klump, a college professor and genetics researcher.
47. The methodology of ethnography is usually dependent upon the constraints operating on whom or what the researcher wants to study.
48. Even though California banks are not rushing to announce new ATM fees, researcher Shields expects many will impose them.
49. For troubled marriages, researcher Karen Kayser has found, follow a pattern.
50. The greatest applause went to a young researcher who highlighted the poor career opportunities she faced.
51. Most universities have some review committee that requires a statement from the researcher that adequate protection will be guaranteed for all respondents.
52. The researcher may actually expect that the null hypothesis is faulty and should be rejected in favor of the alternative H1.
53. Contrary to popular belief, Soviet economic sources provided rich picking for the researcher, as long as the right subject was chosen.
54. The interview schedule or questionnaire mean that the researcher is setting limits to what the respondent can say.
55. The researcher is asked to attempt to guarantee that the subject will be protected from physical or psychological harm.
56. The University of Florida researcher has come up with a brilliantly simple way to tackle tooth decay.
57. Another researcher has suggested a similar explanation based on natural causes.
58. For the nursery class, the researcher studied and commented on the data and then discussed what emerged with the staff.
59. Drafting the questionnaire or interview schedule A questionnaire is a list of questions to be asked by the researcher.
60. There are, again, problems for the researcher hoping to test out such hypotheses.
More similar words: research, in search of, march, architect, patriarchy, architecture, cheese, reserve, resemble, preserve, at present, represent, reservation, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representative, representation, year after year, seal, season, in season, a far cry, porch, church, purchase, merchant, carcinomas, these, desert.