Random good picture Not show
(1) Since I'll be away, I'd like to reschedule the meeting.
(2) Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to reschedule the concert.
(3) Concern swung away from programmes designed to reschedule a reduction of service costs, back towards the earlier aspiration of redemption.
(4) Now it is pleading with the banks to reschedule ￡250m of borrowings to keep the company afloat.
(5) Can we reschedule our appointment?
(6) Would you like to reschedule the appointment?
(7) I'm afraid we'll have to reschedule the consultation.
(8) I'm afraid we'll have reschedule the consultation.
(9) I need to reschedule my flight.
(10) We had to reschedule the doctor's appointment.
(11) Shall we reschedule it for a later date?
(12) I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?
(13) Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?
(14) I just missed my flight and need to reschedule it.
(15) I see. Would you like reschedule you for another night?
(16) The Commonwealth Development Corporation has agreed to reschedule Tanzania's debt.
(17) The School reserves the right reschedule, transfer[sentencedict.com/reschedule.html](sentencedict.com), combine or dissolve a class.
(18) I'd appreciate it if we could reschedule our Wednesday meeting.
(19) If you're really too distracted to speak, then reschedule the call.
(20) The process context only needs switching if a reschedule is between threads in different processes.
(21) News Corp is trying to persuade its 150 banks to agree to reschedule that debt with higher interest charges but later repayments.
(22) An informal group of commercial bank creditors, the London Club negotiates with debtor governments that have loan problems and need to reschedule debt.
(23) Under such circumstances an employer may be willing to reschedule the interview.
(24) We just missed our flight. Can you help us reschedule it?
(25) I'll call you on Friday to see if we can reschedule our luncheon meeting at your convenience.
(26) Why don't we just tell these PeoPle that we need to resChedule for tomorrow?
(27) If your colorist pulls out a crochet hook and a plastic cap, reschedule with someone else.
More similar words: schedule, on schedule, unscheduled, behind schedule, ahead of schedule, eschew, preschool, nodule, module, fraudulent, fraudulence, esculent, scheme, eschatology, private school, schematic, etched, arched, pinched, hatched, quenched, cliched, parched, wretched, matched, botched, touched, hunched, poached, cherished.