Random good picture Not show
1. Conflicts long thought to be unsolvable are moving toward resolution.
2. This is no unsolvable problem if we take it wise 1 y and courageously.
3. Here the subject constitutes an unsolvable challenge to the blind world that surrounds him.
4. This is no unsolvable problem if we take it wisely and courageously.
5. This is no unsolvable problem if we face it wisely and courageously.
6. Thus,[sentencedict .com] the explicit recursive expression of the original unsolvable functional equation and a control law with easy implementation are obtained.
7. Public finance had long presented problems unsolvable or at least unsolved.
8. I don't know. I think this is an unsolvable problem.
9. This problem is unsolvable, no matter how powerful the machine used is.
10. None of Russia's problems is unsolvable, but all require strategy and transparency rather than overconfident rhetoric.
11. An unsolvable problem of the past might not seem like fertile ground for debate.
12. So, what looked like an unsolvable problem was actually a challenge that called for creative solution.
13. Your key planet Saturn is compromised by a quincunx from Neptune now putting you in an unsolvable existential dilemma.
14. Sedimentary bauxite bonanza was formed in stable sedimentary environment with unsolvable medium of sediments under condition.
15. Unlike the other threats Nielsen names, he doesn't offer a solution, so he leaves us with his "us versus them" unsolvable problem, which is unacceptable.
16. However, compared with finite pure strategy set, there remains a number of unsolvable questions of games in which each players has an infinite pure strategy set and fixed strategies.
17. This paper presents a methodology to determine the adequate reactive power compensation for restoring power flow solvability in the unsolvable severe contingencies.
18. The soluble sulfides are unstable, while the stable sulfides are unsolvable.
19. Aluminum and stone are of different materials compound, therefore in common eyes, there exists an unsolvable problem of different expanding rate.
More similar words: unsociable, unsold, insolvent, insolvency, unsolicited, movable, lovable, livable, insoluble, provable, removable, cultivable, achievable, observable, believable, conceivable, unbelievable, inconceivable, unstoppable, unspeakable, unsustainable, accounts receivable, solve, solved, solvent, solving, absolve, resolve, dissolve, solvency.