Random good picture Not show
1. Formerly unliquidated damages in tort were not provable debts but they are now covered by the wide nature of r 12.3.
2. I think there will never be a provable answer to this but I'm confident that shopping online is better for the environment.
3. The construction of a provable hash algorithm is developed based on the operations from various groups, also, a safety message authentication code is presented by the result.
4. Provable Security is the essential requirement of modern cryptographic schemes.
5. It's provable and confirmable for the combination literature and society on Chiung-Ming Cheng's poems and personality.
6. Traditional cryptographic encryption can achieve provable security but is unfortunately sensitive to a single bit error, which will cause an unreliable packet to be dropped creating packet loss.
7. Chapter 9 on provable intractability , and Chapter 10 on advanced topics, including approximation algorithms, alternation, interactive proof systems, cryptography, and parallel computing.
8. The protocols are efficient and provable secure and can tolerate the malicious behavior of up to half of the proxies.
9. Provable security means the scheme can be proven secure and it can withstand cryptanalytic attacks.
10. There is now a direct[Sentencedict.com ], provable link between an organization's flexibility and business performance.
11. Investigation shows that the scheme is provable security under the blockwise adaptive attack model if the underlying block cipher is a pseudorandom permutation.
12. In everyday speacheveryday a green light means a provable approval to continue with your a project.
13. It was unprovable of course, but in provable instances the readings had shown themselves to be honest if not infallible.
14. So, while it is not possible to prove (or disprove) God's existence, what is provable is what happens when people stop believing in God.
15. The benefit is that one can build up the theory of correctness provable compiler easily.
16. Probe into the design principle of cipher systems irrelevant to computing power, design cipher systems with provable safety, and analyze the defects of existent cipher systems.
17. But in the past few years, a brave group of scientists, fewer in number than male nurses, has been trying to uncover the physiology of laughter and its provable medical benefits.
18. Under the Decisional Diffie- Hellman (DDH) assumption the proposed scheme has provable security.
19. I am very appreciating his (her) decision and very glad to provable convenience for his (her) study.
20. You do not find pigs or lions giving one another thoughtful little presents, do you Monkeys, apparently, offer one another fleas at times, but not in any provable spirit of kindliness.
21. Monkeys, apparently, offer one another fleas at times , but not in any provable spirit of kindliness.
22. We also presents a suite of composable and integrated fair exchange protocols facticity and provable security.
23. The research should focus on the designing mechanism of cipher systems irrelevant to the computing power, and the cipher systems with provable safety.
More similar words: lovable, movable, removable, approval, on approval, disapproval, livable, believable, achievable, cultivable, observable, conceivable, unbelievable, inconceivable, accounts receivable, probable, profitable, improbable, unprofitable, probable cause, believably, prove, unbelievably, proven, proved, provide, provoke, reprove, approve, province.