Random good picture Not show
1. The double-decker bus stopped to pick up some more passengers.
2. Refitting the headlamp of a double-decker in the Body Shop.
3. Priority projects are double-decker commuter trains and more money for the West Coast line.
4. Passengers were ordered off as the double-decker picked up casualties from the Welcome Inn at Eltham, London.
5. The double-decker smashed through a fence and ended up perched precariously on a bridge parapet at Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
6. In the garden, a brightly painted double-decker bus was specially equipped for children's games.
7. A three-decker apartment house; double-decker buses.
8. Answer: London's stunning new double-decker buses.
9. Cargo trucks and even double-Decker tourist buses travel through the road on a daily basis, and it's quite an experience.
10. It wouldn't even be a double-decker bus. It would be a simple briefcase.
11. The local company Citybus refused to rent a double-decker to organizers of the city's parade because of concerns about its image.
12. A red double-decker bus will drive into the arena, carrying stars including David Beckham, who is expected to hop off to kick footballs with children.
13. That leaves a spot for one old friend, but Parcells may now be in need of a double-decker.
14. A few of my fellow passengers got into cars, the rest made for the waiting double-decker bus.
15. In addition, a range of bus sizes is available from the mini-bus to the large double-decker.
16. Getting my pullman bag, two carry-ons and a luggage carrier on to a double-decker bus was a sweat-producing experience.
17. This is a single-decker hamburger, whereas the Big Boy is a double-decker. This has a much more satisfying meat-to-bun-to-condiment ratio.
18. Despite its innovations the design is not all new. Its exterior is very reminiscent of London's faithful old double-decker, the Routemaster.
19. Hours later, the underprivileged North London neighborhood erupted into violence, as rioters attacked police cars, smashed windows and set fire to a double-decker bus and a carpet store.
20. There is no shortage of tourist staples: Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, Marble Arch, Big Ben, the iconic red double-decker bus.
21. Advertising will be placed in the Wall Street subway station and it will be wrapped around double-decker tour buses.
22. So it is easy to ignore the significance of the numbers in question here: 154 – the equivalent of about two double-decker busloads.
23. In 1992 Arsenal began the redevelopment of the North Bank from the wide terrace to the post-Taylor Report double-decker seated stand that is there today.
24. Onthophagus taurus can pull 1, 141 times its own body weight -- the equivalent of a 70-kilogramme (154-pound) person being able to lift 80 tonnes, the weight of six double-decker buses.
25. Near simultaneous explosions rocked the London subway and a double-decker bus at the morning rush hour.
26. Fish and chips, Sherlock Holmes and Monty Python have joined cricket, pubs and red double-decker buses on a growing list of England's national treasures.
27. LONDON (Reuters) - Fish and chips and Sherlock Holmes have joined cricket(http://sentencedict.com/double-decker.html), pubs and red double-decker buses on a growing list of England's national treasures.
28. When we come, I really want to take one of those new Airbus triple-deckers , but Mum says it might be just a plain old double-decker, just like we take on our shopping trips to Chennai.
29. In the past, there were only single-decker buses. Nowadays, some buses are double-decker buses.
30. Its exterior is very reminiscent of London's faithful old double-decker, the Routemaster.
More similar words: double-dealing, double check, double, double up, at the double, double back, troubled, double-header, untroubled, double jeopardy, double entendre, double cropping, doubly, doubloon, doubling, bedeck, checkered, rouble, trouble, in trouble, redoubtable, knickerbockers, troublesome, troubleshooter, hobbledehoy, scrambled eggs, controlled economy, doubt, no doubt, doubtful.