Random good picture Not show
1. Radiology was used to determine the distribution of the disease.
2. We haven't got the money for much radiology anyway.
3. Lyden hurries to the patient, often already in radiology.
4. We really know what we are doing in radiology.
5. Radiology of the small intestine and either double contrast barium enema or colonoscopy were used to determine the anatomical distribution of disease.
6. Finally there remained only the radiology. group and the cardiologists, Carmen and Elsworth.
7. Important new discoveries in the field of radiology may lead to a breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
8. Definitive diagnosis depends upon either endoscopy or radiology.
9. Why didn't you take the patient to radiology, get an mra?
10. You can read more about Foundation Radiology Group by viewing the Foundation Radiology Group Company Profile.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. MedExpert. net - offers medical and radiology information, doctor's home page, public discussion area, and more.
12. Faculty position at the Radiology Clinic, University of Veterinary Medicine in Vienna, Austria since 1992.
13. The branch of radiology that deals with the nervous system.
14. Historically, radiology has been a driving force behind the development of high-resolution screens.
15. Dr. Donald Frush, chief of pediatric radiology at the Duke University School of Medicine, said that failing to properly cone, or collimate, the radiation was rare.
16. Moreover there were no clinical or prognostic differences between those with and those without abnormal pancreatic radiology.
17. After a gap for her family she is retraining in Radiology.
18. Also included in the purchase is a management agreement with a large radiology practice in the Houston area.
19. Hospitals are often composed of groupings based around particular medical skills such as physiotherapy or radiology.
20. One of the hospitals in Grampian had spare capacity in radiology and made a presentation to the fundholding group.
21. This requirement should be specified in the tender document for the purchase of radiology services.
22. There were some medical books, two technical manuals for radiology equipment, and office supplies of the most benign sort.
23. Objective To discuss the significance of stress roentgenogram on diagnosis of chronic instability of lateral ankle and. bring forward the radiology diagnosis criteria.
24. GE's pocket-size ultrasound scanner means that your doc can check out your internal organs right there in his office, without sending you to the radiology unit for a scan by a larger, pricier machine.
25. Previous research based on doctor evaluation and measurement of radiology and concluded that the neglect of shoulder strength and endurance and the relationship between the clavicular malunion.
26. There will be half-day sessions in practical topics in cardiothoracic, musculoskeletal and neuroradiology imaging and interventional radiology.
27. However, CT evaluation of any type of internal hernia is rare in the radiology literature, except for a few reports on paraduodenal and transmesenteric hernias.
28. Selection of CR and DR is very important for digital radiology departments in modem hospitals.
29. We also consulted experts in orthopedic surgery, rheumatology and radiology to produce this narrative review on lumbar degenerative spondylolisthesis.
30. Conclusion To grasp the classify methods of rear heart diseases, and connected with character of clinic and radiology, we can improve diagnosis and antidiastole levels.
More similar words: audiology, cardiology, biology, etiology, sociology, aetiology, audiologist, physiology, cardiologist, neurobiology, microbiology, epidemiology, molecular biology, radio, gladiolus, radio wave, radiogram, radioactive, ology, radioactivity, biologist, theology, ecology, zoology, apology, otology, geology, urology, radio telescope, biological.